PDA

View Full Version : FT: Mint Sony Alpha 65 & SAL Sony 100mm F/2.8 Macro for Gibson SG or Les Paul

viewcameranut
05-28-2012, 04:43 PM
I have an Sony Alpha 65 which is only a few months old and in minty condition. Included with the camera is the original box, manual, software, blank warranty card and cords (everything that came with it) and 16 GB Memory Card. Also included is an Sony 100mm Macro F/2.8 in excellent condition with lens caps (no box/manual). This is an amazing camera with 24 megapixels and the sony lens is able to get the most from them as well. I am getting out of photography to get back into music again. See my website at www.pbase.com/jakeyferret for several examples shot with the camera. I would like to trade for an older Gibson SG or Les Paul or maybe an Melody Maker. Email/Pm me if interested and you can check my feedback under jakeyferret on fleabay. I have also been an member on here and on the Large Format for several years and have made several positive transactions at both. Thanks, Mike.

PS: I have two nice tripods as well if needed that I could throw in. One is an Trekker Macro Tripod and the other is an Heavy DUTY Vivitar tilt-all type all metal tripod, which is better than the tilt-all actually.

polyglot
05-28-2012, 10:27 PM
Try your sale on dyxum.com, you'll find a lot more interested buyers for Alpha digital gear there.