PDA

View Full Version : Small Print Exchange - round 3

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Kav
08-24-2012, 08:09 PM
Group 1, I got some of your prints in, very very cool stuff. I'm printing and shipping my prints next weekend. I've been lucky photographicly speaking lately, so I have a ton of new new negatives to pick from. Trying to pick a good one.

anikin
08-24-2012, 11:30 PM
I have received a print of Laurel Falls from Travis. You have done a wonderful job with this print. I love the presentation effect of matting and protective wrapping. They highlight the image very well. Thank you!

nicholai
08-25-2012, 09:00 AM
I got anikins prints earlier this week, but i havent had much time for APUG, too many preparations. Really pretty pictures! And i guess... 13 workers?

DarkroomDan
08-29-2012, 06:58 PM
To my fellow members of Group 4:

I have completed my prints and will be mailing them out tomorrow, August 29. The ones I made are 5x7 gum-over-platinum prints. I hope you like them.

Dan

anikin
08-30-2012, 12:55 AM
Thank you Nicholai for your comment. Nah, 13 would be unlucky. I think I saw more than that. But don't be discouraged, it's a fairly small print after all.

BoxBrownie
08-30-2012, 06:41 PM
Aris, Craig and Rick:
My prints were posted today so they should be with you in a week or two.
Best regards,
Steve B

nicholai
08-31-2012, 05:26 PM
Might need to go to the optician again. ):

Kav
09-04-2012, 11:56 PM
All my prints are done and will be going out this week to those I have addresses for. If I don't have your address I will shoot you a PM this week as well.

I hope you enjoy them.

Laurent
09-10-2012, 12:34 PM
To my fellow members of Group 4:

I have completed my prints and will be mailing them out tomorrow, August 29. The ones I made are 5x7 gum-over-platinum prints. I hope you like them.

Dan

I received Dan's print and I love it !!! This is the first "alternative process" print I've ever received, and it's absolutely wonderful.

I haven't printed mine yet, but this raises the level... I'll do my best to print as nice as I can !

DarkroomDan
09-11-2012, 05:09 PM
I received Dan's print and I love it !!! This is the first "alternative process" print I've ever received, and it's absolutely wonderful.

I haven't printed mine yet, but this raises the level... I'll do my best to print as nice as I can !

Thanks, Laurent. I'm glad that you like it - I'm looking forward to receiving yours

Dan

delphine
09-17-2012, 06:36 AM
Group 2 people. So far I received one print from Mike Wilde with thanks. Great little print matted, of a bridge in NY I believe. Very comprehensive technical notes indeed.

I have not yet sent out my prints because I have been experimenting and testing a new technique for the last couple of months that took over all my printing time. I am finally at the point where I can produce the images I want, it is both a relief and a huge excitement. So I should be printing for this exchange over the coming week-end, with drying / flattening time, I am expecting to be able to send out the prints by the end of next week.

Until soon,

Best

Delphine

cepwin
09-17-2012, 08:13 AM
Delphine....I sent out my prints weeks ago...I know Mike got his...you didn't get anything? (Had to fill out a customs form and everything :)) I'm looking forward to receiving your print.

paul_c5x4
09-17-2012, 08:23 AM
Must admit I've been a bit lax - Received cepwin's print about a week ago. Been struggling with time and getting a set of prints that I'm happy with. Hope to have something in the post later this week.

delphine
09-17-2012, 08:32 AM
Oh my apologises Cepwin, I looked again and I received your print. You did not put your name with it, and it is easy to loose track of what is what.

Nice print, taken with what I believe would had been an soft lense. I'll send you a direct PM about it.

Many thanks again, and thanks for bearing with me :)

Best

Delphine

cepwin
09-17-2012, 08:33 AM
Thanks Delphine and Paul for letting me know....I got worried they might have never made it you guys...glad you got them.

Mike Wilde
09-17-2012, 02:23 PM
Thanks for all shaking of the round 3 group 2 tree with these recent conversations. I did round 1 and got 2 prints back from a set of 4 or 5 I sent oput, so I sat out R2 to see if things looked like they were getting better.

Nice to see at least some action with a hope of completion for my R3 G2 pals.

rst
09-17-2012, 03:04 PM
I run a little late this time. Selected my neg and will print this week. Sorry for being late, but that seems to be not an exception in my group :whistling:

Cheers
Ruediger

DarkroomDan
09-18-2012, 04:08 PM
I run a little late this time. Selected my neg and will print this week. Sorry for being late, but that seems to be not an exception in my group :whistling:

Cheers
Ruediger

Ruediger,

If you haven't received my print yet you should at any time now. I sent them out on Aug. 29th. I have heard from Josh in Japan and Laurent in France - both have received them. I haven't heard from Andrew so I don't know if he did. I had planned to send PMs to you and Andrew early next week check on the status.

Dan

rst
09-19-2012, 04:36 PM
Hi Dan,

no print yet. I will let you know once it arrives at my door.

Cheers
Ruediger

Kav
09-19-2012, 07:20 PM
Life got a little crazy for me, but my prints are all done and addressed. Going out tomorrow, and you all should have them by Monday.