PDA

View Full Version : Lith print exchange round 9?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

anikin
11-21-2012, 11:20 AM
I just sent another copy of my print to Paul. I put it into a plastic envelope and rolled that into a tube holder. Hopefully, it will require a bit more inventiveness from the postal agents to damage that than carrying it in a bucket of waste water. I assume that's what they did with my last print...

trotkiller
11-27-2012, 05:44 AM
I received a wonderful print from Travis Nunn today. Looks fantastic

sly
11-27-2012, 02:26 PM
So it's been 2 and a half weeks since I mailed them. Have any arrived?

Haven't heard a peep from joy or stan160. Still working on prints, I hope.

I've been enjoying rst's lovely grape leaves for weeks and weeks now.

rst
11-28-2012, 12:46 AM
Hi Lillian,

sorry, I have been busy. Your prints last Saturday and I like them, especially "Apples". It is such a beautiful print, nice tones and a good use of lith grain. I will mount it and then it will find its place on our bookshelf in the living-room.

Cheers
Ruediger

paul_c5x4
12-05-2012, 12:56 PM
I just sent another copy of my print to Paul. I put it into a plastic envelope and rolled that into a tube holder.

Which arrived undamaged and perfect condition. Currently have the print laid out under some weights to remove the curl. Do like the subtle colours and tones, worth the wait.

anikin
12-05-2012, 12:59 PM
Excellent! I'm glad you like it.

Which arrived undamaged and perfect condition. Currently have the print laid out under some weights to remove the curl. Do like the subtle colours and tones, worth the wait.

Stan160
12-09-2012, 03:38 PM
At long last my prints are in the post! Sorry for the delay folks.

Lillian, I got your prints on Thursday, thank you. They may have been delivered earlier but I'd been away from the office for a week. Like both of them, but particularly "Apples".

Ian

sly
12-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Stan! Good to hear from you. I look forward to getting your print for Christmas. Glad you like my apples.

Now there is just Joy to hear from.

Travis Nunn
12-12-2012, 12:24 AM
After a long absence from APUG (over 10,000 posts!) I finally got back on to say that I've shipped my prints (as trotkiller already said above :))

paul_c5x4
02-06-2013, 08:25 AM
Looks like I'm the odd one out -- I received both my prints this round over the past two days --- that leaves the last weekend of Nov for some good lith work!).

I know how pressures of work can build up and having to put personal life on hold (the run up to christmas is usually the worst time for me). The new year usually starts of with depressing weather and little work interspersed with cold days and long dark nights. The highlight of today is receiving two wonderful little prints from mooseontheloose - Always a pleasure to see prints from parts of the world I've never visited, and of the two, Ta Prohm Tree Root, Study 1 is my favourite.

anikin
02-07-2013, 10:36 AM
I know how pressures of work can build up and having to put personal life on hold (the run up to christmas is usually the worst time for me). The new year usually starts of with depressing weather and little work interspersed with cold days and long dark nights. The highlight of today is receiving two wonderful little prints from mooseontheloose - Always a pleasure to see prints from parts of the world I've never visited, and of the two, Ta Prohm Tree Root, Study 1 is my favourite.

I too have received Rachelle's prints. Aren't they just lovely? My favorite is the ruins of an old gate. The infrared shot combined with lith printing gave it a sci-fi look. I love it!

mooseontheloose
02-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Thanks guys! I made several different prints, but wasn't sure which ones to send. Glad to hear they made it safe and sound.

I too have received Rachelle's prints. Aren't they just lovely? My favorite is the ruins of an old gate. The infrared shot combined with lith printing gave it a sci-fi look. I love it!

Andrey.Gorshkov
10-01-2013, 02:49 PM
Hello! I'm back to the forum! )
What about Lith print exchange round 10?

bluejeh
10-02-2013, 07:24 PM
I'm new to Lith, I have all the stuff to do it and would like to participate!

sly
10-02-2013, 08:14 PM
Are you going to organize, Andrey? I'd definitely take part.

megzdad81
10-02-2013, 08:16 PM
I am up for it--I think I missed #8

anikin
10-02-2013, 09:55 PM
I'll join. That would be fun! I just hope my 2 years old LD20 has not died on me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD