PDA

View Full Version : 19th Annual Arena Photographic Seminar, UK - April 2005

Kathy Harcom
12-15-2004, 03:26 AM
Hiya! We are now sending out the first Press Releases for the Arena Seminar and so I thought I would post one here at APUG. I hope this is in the right section.... Many thanks Kathy :)

19th ANNUAL ARENA PHOTOGRAPHIC SEMINAR April 2005

The 19th annual ARENA Photographic Seminar will take place this year from Friday evening, April 15th, to Sunday evening, April 17th, at Ufton Court near Reading in Berkshire.

As always the weekend has been planned as an inspirational and instructive forum where amateur and professional photographers can share each other’s visions of photographic imagery.

Guest speakers are invited from a wide range of disciplines and interests. Previous speakers include John Blakemore, Denis Thorpe, Andy Earl, Mike Busselle, Eddie Ephraums and many others. A full and exciting programme is being assembled for 2005.

In addition to the invited speakers, there will be presentations and workshops led by Arena members. Anyone who so wishes is encouraged to bring work to display and/or to present a small body of work in the informal open session on Saturday evening.

There will be a print raffle of work by ARENA members and any guests who wish to contribute a print.

Places may be booked for either or both Saturday and Sunday, - also Friday evening, an informal meet-and-greet occasion. Dormitory accommodation is available in-house for Friday and Saturday nights. Alternative accommodation is available nearby.

This is a popular, informal and friendly event. Come and join us and make new friends. Although many ‘regulars’ travel the length and breadth of the country to be with us, many new faces are welcomed into ‘the Arena experience’ each year so you will be made most welcome – but spaces are limited so early booking is advised.

Enquiries: Barry Barker. 01608 659756. barry@fineartphotog.demon.co.uk