PDA

View Full Version : Postcard Exchange #27 Comments and Feedback

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

Oxleyroad
03-01-2013, 01:55 PM
21/27 This round still brings in the cards.

hoffy - Edison Cylinders. This picture is timeless. Until it is turned over there is little indication that it is was taken so recently.
Black Dog - The photograph announces. This one made me look twice to see it was a colour card. I initially thought a toned b&w print.

mooseontheloose
03-18-2013, 06:13 AM
Back home from vacation and was happy to see a huge stack of postcards for me, one from Hoffy for this round.

Nice framing and DOF on the cylinders, the main cylinder just pops off the page. Thanks!

ozphoto
04-07-2013, 04:35 AM
Hoffy's card (Kerosene Lamps) got combined with some business paperwork - only just been handed it by my PA, this week.

Nice tones and interesting subject matter - my dad has a few of these hanging around his shed, and whilst they're no longer used, they evoke lots of memories from my childhood.

Round 27: 22 of 25 (Only afrank, Kav & Kc2edh to go.)

JimO
04-12-2013, 08:39 PM
2 weeks ago rec'd from ashley/hoffy, the sentimental stereo - nice dof! thanx!

jvo

Kc2edh
05-07-2013, 10:31 PM
Hey guys,

I'm still alive! This winter brought me back to college in a new town, and just today I completed my last papers and final final exams. I missed round 28 and still haven't sent out cards for 27, but it has not been forgotten! I hope to get my darkroom set up (finally) and do some printing this week. During the semester I kept on shooting, but didn't have any time for developing. Hopefully there are some keepers about to surface, being this late I don't want to disappoint. I definitely regret missing a round, but will be happy to be back in the exchange soon.

Ryan