PDA

View Full Version : A Few Darkroom Items to Donate

Rafal Lukawiecki
10-11-2012, 06:01 AM
I have a few surplus items, which I would be happy to give away, free, though a small donation to a charity of your choice would be appreciated. Ideally, I would pass the items at our next print showing in Dublin, in November:

Scoponet focussing magnifier
Unused Calumet bamboo print tongs
Paterson triple display process timer (needs new battery)
Paterson safelight VF (dome style)
Viponel enlarging timer (a bit beaten, works but hasn't been used for 20 years)
Restem 8x10 paper safe with an automatic dispenser
AP accordion bottle

thefizz
10-12-2012, 02:29 AM
I'd take the Paterson timer :)

awareofthevoid
10-12-2012, 04:05 AM
Hi Rafal, I would be interested in the safelight and accordion bottle if that is not too greedy.

fran
10-12-2012, 04:07 PM
If they haven't gone, I'd appreciate the tongs and enlarger timer....

Rafal Lukawiecki
10-12-2012, 06:43 PM
Peter, Brendan, Fran, your wishes shall be fulfilled. Thanks for giving those items a second life. Any takers for the remaining ones? The paper safe is quite cool: it gives you a single sheet as you open the door by pushing on it down. I just don't do much 8x10...

martinhughesireland
10-13-2012, 04:18 AM
Rafal, I am doing more and more 8x10 printing with the price of paper so I could take the paper safe off you. Could get it at the next meet up and will make a donation. Thanks

Rafal Lukawiecki
10-13-2012, 04:43 AM
Martin, it's yours, and a fun item too. Make sure to test the light seal, it's been a while since I used it.

Searcher
11-23-2012, 12:59 PM
Hi Rafal,

I saw your post for the meeting tomorrow, and if you still don't have a taker for the focus finder I would be glad to take it.

Gerry

Rafal Lukawiecki
11-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Hi Gerry, it's yours. See you tomorrow—just arrived back in Ireland.

fran
11-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Many thanks for the timer, tongs and fixer! Donation gone to Arc cancer care.

Fran

Rafal Lukawiecki
11-25-2012, 12:01 PM
Thank you, everyone, for giving those items a new home, and thanks for making your charity donations. I appreciate your generosity, very much.

It was wonderful meeting you all in person, yesterday. Analogue photographer community is not as large as it once was, and our regular get-togethers are important to make it more human and less solitary. Thank you for making the time for the meeting, I think there were 12 of us. See you in the spring, or sooner!