PDA

View Full Version : Leica & Stylus Around the World: Round #9

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

lxdude
02-27-2013, 02:11 AM
Well, the European camera is shooting no shots. That's an even more interesting concept. I can't wait to see the self nudes Sile is not going to post.

tim in san jose

Well, I hear that guy Enrique put pictures from that fling in Madrid on the internet...

John_Nikon_F
02-27-2013, 12:48 PM
Whoever follows the Washington shooters may be in for a bit of a surprise, since pot is legal here now...

:munch:

Heh, don't partake in that junk here. :-P

-J

Síle
02-27-2013, 06:00 PM
We're on nude chicken shots now?

And nobody can prove Enrique... ever! :redface:

flatulent1
02-28-2013, 01:34 AM
Heh, don't partake in that junk here. :-P

-J

I don't either. But I hear there's a dispensary in Ballard...

John_Nikon_F
02-28-2013, 01:47 AM
I don't either. But I hear there's a dispensary in Ballard...

Should be in "Freak-mont"...

-J

lxdude
02-28-2013, 11:39 PM
And nobody can prove Enrique... ever! :redface:

Ahh.. just like that guy Vincenzo and that little something that happened in Milan...

Shawn Rahman
03-01-2013, 02:05 PM
Well, the European camera is shooting no shots. That's an even more interesting concept. I can't wait to see the self nudes Sile is not going to post.

tim in san jose

Okay - enough with the subtle hints. I get it! There will be a European camera indeed, as promised long ago.

Sile: No need for self nudes! There's no shortage of takers for this job, apparently.

k_jupiter
03-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Okay - enough with the subtle hints. I get it! There will be a European camera indeed, as promised long ago.

Sile: No need for self nudes! There's no shortage of takers for this job, apparently.

If that was subtle, I must be slipping.

Síle
03-02-2013, 05:09 AM
Ahh.. just like that guy Vincenzo and that little something that happened in Milan...

Aha... I have never been to Milan! Rome on the other hand....

Excellent news.. the European camera that is..

As for the nudes.. it was most definitely never self.. this round I'm purely chicken (pun intended!) :kissing:

John_Nikon_F
03-10-2013, 11:54 PM
I'm seriously tempted to just pass the camera on without taking my shots. Ever since I've received it, it's been on the rear seat. Either the weather's been crappy, I've been driving a different vehicle, or, I just haven't had the time/motivation to whip it out and take the two necessary shots when the weather has been nice and I've been driving the car that it's sitting in. My part of the Seattle area is supposed to be receiving some flooding due to heavy rains forecast over the next 2-3 days. I could take a couple pics of that, but I've held it up too long, IMO.

-J

Newt_on_Swings
03-11-2013, 02:09 AM
It's just a few snap shots, don't stress out about it. The great thing is when the cameras come back we get to see a little slice of life from all over, so anything is fine and interesting. Maybe a picture of the car that has been its home for the past few days, maybe the street where you work after the rain. Just carry it with you and I am sure you will get a chance to snap something you like in a short while and send it on its way.

flatulent1
03-11-2013, 03:19 AM
Rain? Here?

Make it easy on yourself. Shoot us some chickens. With a barbecue positioned in the background. And an axe leaning on a stump to one side. Or shoot your latest Volvo project.

flatulent1
03-11-2013, 09:21 AM
Or better yet, go down to the market for a couple of chicken corpses. Arrange them in front of your henhouse. Leave them in the packages.

Besides, Shawn has been holding on to the European camera for WAY longer than necessary...

lxdude
03-11-2013, 09:41 AM
I'm seriously tempted to just pass the camera on without taking my shots. Ever since I've received it, it's been on the rear seat. Either the weather's been crappy, I've been driving a different vehicle, or, I just haven't had the time/motivation to whip it out and take the two necessary shots when the weather has been nice and I've been driving the car that it's sitting in. My part of the Seattle area is supposed to be receiving some flooding due to heavy rains forecast over the next 2-3 days. I could take a couple pics of that, but I've held it up too long, IMO.

-J
Portraits? Self-portraits? Pictures of rain pouring off your roof? Pictures of your dog/cat/rabbit/hamster/lizard/gerbil/horse/tarantula/monkey/rat/bird/cow/chicken/snake/ferret/goat/houseboy?

Edit: How about pictures of your _Nikon_F?

Marc Akemann
03-11-2013, 10:03 AM

-J

John, at the very least, take the camera from the rear seat and put it on the front seat. When you leave the car take the camera with you. You know all those awesome shots you've seen when you didn't have a camera with you? Revisit with the camera. It would be a bit of a shame if you sent it off with nary a click. :)
-Marc

lxdude
03-11-2013, 10:10 AM
John, at the very least, take the camera from the rear seat and put it on the front seat. When you leave the car take the camera with you.

This.

semi-ambivalent
03-11-2013, 10:43 AM

-J

Robert Frank took a pretty good shot without even leaving the car. Garry Winogrand too. And Lee Friedlander. You could stand with giants! If you pass it on 'blank' you'll hate yourself.

s-a

walbergb
03-11-2013, 02:05 PM
Maybe Camera 10 will be self nudes for a theme?

tim

Without faces. Then we could have a contest trying to match bodies to participants:laugh:

k_jupiter
03-11-2013, 04:20 PM
Robert Frank took a pretty good shot without even leaving the car. Garry Winogrand too. And Lee Friedlander. You could stand with giants! If you pass it on 'blank' you'll hate yourself.

s-a

You mean "sit" with giants don'tcha?

Without faces. Then we could have a contest trying to match bodies to participants:laugh:

I'm the chubby one with the great gams.

tim in san jose

semi-ambivalent
03-11-2013, 11:06 PM
You mean "sit" with giants don'tcha?

Ha! But yes! Giants don't care though, because they're giants.