PDA

View Full Version : APUG Benefit - Need Quickie Prints of 127 Film Negs

jon koss
12-22-2012, 10:54 PM
Long story short - beloved aunt gave me a roll of film last Christmas that had been in her old camera for 40 years, and asked if I could develop to see if there was anything on there. Film came out remarkably well considering I had no idea where to start on development time/temp, although there are no mages of interest. Never did get around to making prints, and in the meantime we have ripped out the darkroom during a basement rehab. I am sure I will be seeing Auntie very soon, and I am equally sure she will ask what was on the roll. I would rather show her prints rather than show her the negs and explain that they are nothing. Would anyone be able to make quick prints of the 7 images on the roll in exchange for a donation to APUG or a charity of your choosing? The negs are around 4 x 6 cm on 127 film. Please PM me and we can work out a reasonable value for me to donate to APUG or the charity of your choice. Thanx!

Jon

StoneNYC
12-23-2012, 12:09 AM
Can't you go to a lab and just have them make prints? Even if they aren't "optical prints" most labs (except cvs/Walgreens/Walmart) will have a scanner and can scan and print from file...

~Stone

The Important Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DanielStone
12-23-2012, 04:41 AM
what about just having a contact sheet made?

StoneNYC
12-23-2012, 04:59 AM
what about just having a contact sheet made?

Contact 127? She's old, she won't be able to see it haha

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdial
12-23-2012, 06:18 AM
PM'd you.

jon koss
01-05-2013, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the rescue, bdial. Prints were much appreciated! A donation has gone to Vermont Center for Photography and APUG as well.

Jon