PDA

View Full Version : Photostock 2013 - Here We Go Again

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

StoneNYC
03-20-2013, 06:47 PM
this couldn't come at the worst time, this is the slow season for me... I have no money to buy hotel or anything right now :( it's like this every year unfortunately this isn't a new thing... ahh well... such is life...

Jerry Basierbe
03-26-2013, 01:37 PM
Looking forward to it again. Should be up a day or two early.

markos
03-26-2013, 06:50 PM
I'm looking forward to another great Photostock. I'll arrive on Tuesday.

Mark Severson

Andrew Moxom
03-27-2013, 02:52 PM
I'll be there Tuesday also... :-) i am actually taking the entire week off and driving up through the UP on Saturday before, and likely stopping off to camp and shoot on the way over for a few days.

Richard Sintchak (rich815)
03-27-2013, 09:32 PM
So jealous.....hoping to come '14.

Jeanne
04-04-2013, 11:11 AM
I'm coming out of hiding for this, and taking Clay's workshop as well. I know it will be a great time and I'm looking forward to meeting folks!

Toffle
04-04-2013, 11:27 AM
I'll be up with my brother in law from Thursday to Sunday. (Shhh... I'm going to try to sneak a film camera into his kit. :D )

One of these years, I want to get up in time for the workshops, but that may have to wait for other things to fall into place here.

Heads up, we're looking for someone to give us a lift into O'Neal lake, as his little Mini won't handle that road. If anyone is kind enough to help out, it would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Tom

DavidBrunell
04-17-2013, 05:40 PM
I'll be up with my brother in law from Thursday to Sunday. (Shhh... I'm going to try to sneak a film camera into his kit. :D )

One of these years, I want to get up in time for the workshops, but that may have to wait for other things to fall into place here.

Heads up, we're looking for someone to give us a lift into O'Neal lake, as his little Mini won't handle that road. If anyone is kind enough to help out, it would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Tom

Just made my reservation for 20, 21 and 22nd. Very much looking forward to this! Tom, I have a Honda CR-V which has 4 wheel drive so as long as the road is not too bad we should be able to make it up to lake O'Neal. I have a holga for Mike, LOL! I am sure he would be just fine using it on bulb with a piece of welding glass for an ND.

bill schwab
05-12-2013, 12:07 PM
OK! Here we go!

Registrations are now open and being accepted at the www.photostock2013.com website. This year it is a free event, but as in years past, I am offering an optional, paid registration that comes with an original silver gelatin print of mine. It's a great way to get a print at a reduced rate while helping facilitate the event with your payment.

We also be dedicating the new workshop building that is currently under construction with funds raised from many people like you though Kickstarter earlier this year! Come celebrate with us!

http://www.photostock2013.com

Hope to see you there!

Bill

Toffle
05-12-2013, 01:08 PM
Done!
I can't wait for this year's event.

Cheers,
Tom

Axle
05-12-2013, 03:12 PM
All Registered! Counting down the days, hotel booked, route planned...and it's just over a month of away :D

djkloss
05-13-2013, 06:03 PM
Done! Gotta find a place to stay pretty quick I guess. Thanks for the reminders!

Dorothy

zsas
05-13-2013, 06:58 PM
Sorry to say the moons aren't going to align this year. Have a blast Bill and friends. I look forward to hearing how the new diggs are!

I called the Birchwood and cancelled my closet room. Maybe it is still avail Dorothy? I think it's like $60ish a nite if you mention the photo gathering rate discount

Toffle
05-13-2013, 09:11 PM
Sorry to hear that, Andy. I hope whatever else you have up, you'll get a chance to make some photos.

There's always next year.

Cheers,
Tom

Sorry to say the moons aren't going to align this year. Have a blast Bill and friends. I look forward to hearing how the new diggs are!

I called the Birchwood and cancelled my closet room. Maybe it is still avail Dorothy? I think it's like $60ish a nite if you mention the photo gathering rate discount

Oxleyroad
05-15-2013, 01:34 AM
I can no longer make it. The business trip that I was to be in the US for at the same time as Photostock has been pushed out to September.

Maybe next year.

jmxphoto
05-20-2013, 11:39 AM
Right around now is when I look at all the work I've done since the last Photostock, hate it all, freak out a little, and go on a darkroom binge trying to rise to level of talent attending! By the time I start packing I reevaluate and realize, "Meh, it's not as bad a I thought, why did I hate this again?"

Thomas Bertilsson
05-20-2013, 12:09 PM
Heidi and I are excited to be there this year again. Still haven't registered, though. Waiting to have enough 'photo cash' to go for the print offer associated with it.
We'll be there from Thursday, leaving on Monday morning.
Can't wait to see everybody!

eclarke
05-20-2013, 12:14 PM
Heidi and I are excited to be there this year again. Still haven't registered, though. Waiting to have enough 'photo cash' to go for the print offer associated with it.
We'll be there from Thursday, leaving on Monday morning.
Can't wait to see everybody!

Excellent, I missed last year and am anxious to see you guys again..Evan

Thomas Bertilsson
05-20-2013, 12:22 PM
Excellent, I missed last year and am anxious to see you guys again..Evan

I'll be happy to see you too, Evan! We missed last year as well.

Axle
05-21-2013, 08:29 AM
Right around now is when I look at all the work I've done since the last Photostock...go on a darkroom binge

Thanks for the reminder! I'm doing that on the 31st... Have a few from last year that I will for sure print. Plus some more recent work of mine.