PDA

View Full Version : Photostock 2013 - Here We Go Again

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

DavidBrunell
06-26-2013, 09:18 PM
Fantastic shot! That was some good beer.

TheFlyingCamera
06-26-2013, 10:59 PM
Just got my 6 rolls of C-41 back from the lab. Can't wait to start working on them. Some definite keepers in there.

Bob Carnie
06-27-2013, 11:18 AM
You would need blinders to protect you from his ugliness. Otherwise you would be upchucking your beer the whole time while trying to be polite to him.

Thank you, D! Wish I could hoist that pint with you!

Thomas Bertilsson
06-27-2013, 11:22 AM
You would need blinders to protect you from his ugliness. Otherwise you would be upchucking your beer the whole time while trying to be polite to him.

You must really like Dinesh. You put so much effort into your insults...

Bob Carnie
06-27-2013, 11:26 AM
Bruce if you do , I will make sure I try to be there as well.

Bill,
I couldn't make 2013 because of ongoing obligations at that time of the year but from reading these early reviews I will be moving heaven and earth to make it in 2014.
Keep the info flowing.

Bob Carnie
06-27-2013, 11:35 AM
Believe me when I say this.

Dinesh and his side kick from Texas , are unrelenting in their abuse of me, any chance , so slight, to give some payback is taken.

He never attacks you as he knows you are 6 ft 5 and would probably kick his ass if you ever meet him in person. Someday I do know he will show up at Photostock.

I am an old, old , tiny man who they both seem to like to pick on.
Shame on them. Worse than the school yard bullies.

You must really like Dinesh. You put so much effort into your insults...

Bruce Osgood
06-27-2013, 11:36 AM
Bruce if you do , I will make sure I try to be there as well.

That's a deal Bob. I just have to wait until the time comes to make my arrangements.

jnanian
06-27-2013, 11:40 AM
i hope one of these years i can get away and get there ...
sounds like it gets better every year, which seems nearly impossible !

looking forward to the views :)
john

Thomas Bertilsson
06-27-2013, 11:41 AM

Dinesh and his side kick from Texas , are unrelenting in their abuse of me, any chance , so slight, to give some payback is taken.

He never attacks you as he knows you are 6 ft 5 and would probably kick his ass if you ever meet him in person. Someday I do know he will show up at Photostock.

So he's a coward. That's sad, but there are always sharks under the surface. I always held him in good regard as an upstanding citizen, but now that I hear this, I have no choice but to change my opinion. Very sad.
He keeps blaming me for having locked up Cardwell, for your information, so he slides a few in under the radar in my general direction too. I wonder if there are some underlying mental problems, causing this totally unfounded aggression.

jnanian
06-27-2013, 11:43 AM

i think you mean FORMERLY from texas :)

wildbill
06-27-2013, 12:04 PM
There sure were a LOT of Canadians there this year. No Carnies though.

Bob Carnie
06-27-2013, 12:31 PM
Yes John you are quite right

i think you mean FORMERLY from texas :)

Bob Carnie
06-27-2013, 12:32 PM
Thomas , he is a very sad case, it pains me to think he is attacking you as well.

So he's a coward. That's sad, but there are always sharks under the surface. I always held him in good regard as an upstanding citizen, but now that I hear this, I have no choice but to change my opinion. Very sad.
He keeps blaming me for having locked up Cardwell, for your information, so he slides a few in under the radar in my general direction too. I wonder if there are some underlying mental problems, causing this totally unfounded aggression.

Bob Carnie
06-27-2013, 12:33 PM
Laura and I are preparing for a show at Matthew Blais gallery in September, we really wish we could have been there, Photostock is magic and well worth supporting.
Bill IMO is great human being, and works very hard and deserves all the cudo's .

There sure were a LOT of Canadians there this year. No Carnies though.

Thomas Bertilsson
06-27-2013, 01:53 PM
Thomas , he is a very sad case, it pains me to think he is attacking you as well.

:)

eclarke
06-27-2013, 03:45 PM
HaHa..just made reservations at Birchwood for next year Room #1....

Bruce Osgood
06-27-2013, 04:40 PM
HaHa..just made reservations at Birchwood for next year Room #1....

Hope you got the right week. :)

eclarke
06-27-2013, 07:33 PM
Hope you got the right week. :)

I got both weeks, I suffer from cdo..it's the same as ocd but it's in alphabetical order:D

Loren Sattler
06-29-2013, 10:16 AM
Linda and I had a wonderful time at the event. Bill, thanks for all the effort to put this together. The move to the Birchwood since our last visit in 2008 was a wonderful improvement. The central location keeps the group together. The presentations were excellent and catered to a wide range of interests. Thank you to all the presenters as well.

Here are links to the videos shot during Jamie's Circut panoramic photo shoot.

Video 2, short, best for quick view of the action
http://youtu.be/EUyxZ70Cw0U

Video 1, longer, better view of the participants
http://youtu.be/qZojCXwB1ZY

TheFlyingCamera
07-01-2013, 07:41 AM
70965 70966

A couple of mood moments from around the Birchwood's fire pit.