PDA

View Full Version : Conversations with the Masters

ParkerSmithPhoto
01-24-2013, 08:24 PM
Lumiere Fine Art (http://lumieregallery.net/wp/9334/conversations-with-the-masters-2/) gallery here in Atlanta has posted some rare footage of conversations with the Weston boys, Ansel Adams, Wynn Bullock and Beaumont Newhall. It's great stuff, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

It's worth a visit just to see Brett and Cole and their punk rock fingernails. :cool:

Patrick Robert James
01-24-2013, 09:52 PM
Thanks Parker. That was entertaining. The best phrase was Brett saying that his fathers photographs are appreciating in value greatly, reaching $400! I wish when I was two that I had a couple thousand to spend on Edwards prints!

The best thing about the internet is that footage like this can be available to everyone even after 40 years.

CPorter
01-24-2013, 10:14 PM
Thank you much for sharing that, I enjoyed it greatly.

kbrede
01-24-2013, 10:26 PM
Thanks for posting. Brett is one of my favorite photographers, along with Howard Bond. I'm looking forward to watching them all. :)

Jeff Kubach
01-24-2013, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the post!

Jeff

ParkerSmithPhoto
01-25-2013, 08:13 AM
Lumiere says they have even more of this archival footage, so I'll be sure to post here when it pops up. Glad you all enjoyed it.

CPorter
01-25-2013, 06:28 PM
Lumiere says they have even more of this archival footage, so I'll be sure to post here when it pops up. Glad you all enjoyed it.

absolutely, any old footage of renowned photographers from the past is always good to see........