PDA

View Full Version : NEW E6 & C41 Processing Services in Toronto

David Nardi
02-07-2013, 05:31 PM
I am once again processing E6 and C41 film.

Check out my all new website at:

www.e6it.ca

Please read the FAQ page under the More Info tab to learn more about minimum film quantities, shipping and packaging, customer discounts, and processing frequency.

I look forward to working with you.

David

David Nardi
02-07-2013, 05:46 PM
New customers will get their first few rolls/sheets developed for free.

Visit www.e6it.ca to learn more.

Axle
02-09-2013, 06:44 AM
I certainly will have to give you a shot!

ErosP
05-14-2013, 02:37 PM
Bumping the thread a bit bit with purpose... I recently found a batch of old film which was stored in a fridge for a number of years (!!!) and since I could no longer process the film myself, I dropped David a line and gave him the film to process. Not only did he do a fantastic job with processing, but so was the service and prices David charges are very reasonable.

FYI he is one busy fellow with a day job but he's worth sending your film to for processing when he does his runs.

Two thumbs up from me!

Regards,
Eros

David Nardi
05-20-2013, 07:20 AM
Thanks Eros! And thanks again for your other positive review that I just came across on the main forums. Cheers!

Gabino
08-02-2013, 01:42 PM
wow this is great. I've been sending my stuff to Miami, where I relocated from. I don't have anything right now but I am sure I will try it next.
cheers,

TimothyPilgrim
08-10-2013, 12:30 PM
I'll be contacting you shortly about doing some processing David. I took a few rolls to Walmart the other day for C41 but they recently doubled their prices, so I walked away. I've got some E6 to do too anyway, so looks like you get the biz! Always looking to support the little guy too.

duparis00
03-13-2014, 05:39 PM
This is fantastic, you do 4x5! I was going to TorontoImageWorks because they seemed to be the only guys around still doing that, and your prices beat them as well. You bet I'll be sending my film your way.