PDA

View Full Version : Round 4 Group Print Exchange

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

mikepry
12-20-2004, 04:38 PM
I have received prints from Alex Hawley and Charles Pere!!! WOW!!! This is my first print exchange and they are really nice. I can't wait for round four.

Alex Hawley
12-20-2004, 04:50 PM
I have received prints from Alex Hawley and Charles Pere!!! WOW!!! This is my first print exchange and they are really nice. I can't wait for round four.

Thanks Mike. I must add that Mike sent out a pt/pd print - the first I've ever had, and its gorgeous.

I learn a lot from these exchanges, and I get humbled too. There's a lot of folks out there doing first-rate work.

papagene
12-20-2004, 05:39 PM
Leon - Matt - Jim - David,
Went to the Post Office today - your prints are in the mail.

gene

Jim Moore
12-20-2004, 05:47 PM
Leon - Matt - Jim - David,
Went to the Post Office today - your prints are in the mail.

gene

Thanks Gene,

I look forward to receiving it and will let you know when it arrives.

Jim

SuzanneR
12-20-2004, 05:56 PM
I received Chuck Pere's print today too, and it's a beauty! I love Mike's pt/pd print of the Minnesota Zephyr, and Alex's train tracks. (I think I'm gettting the better deal here.) I mailed out two prints today, and will send the next two tomorrow. This is my first print exchange, and it's so great getting work that is so differnt from my own. Very inspiring. Thanks Jim, for organizing, and thanks to Mike, Alex, and Chuck, so far, for the prints. Hope you like my prints too!

Cheers,
Suzanne

mark
12-20-2004, 10:41 PM
Well I am feeling like a stupid shit. I drove off and left the prints, packaged and addressed, for the exchange sitting on the table. Unfortunately they are 3.5 hours drive away now. And I won't be back there until the 30th. I really apologize.

VoidoidRamone
12-20-2004, 10:44 PM
Well Geez! I expect you to go back there right now and pick them up! 3.5 hours isn't that bad. Just joking, that's totally fine by me since I won't be at my house until the 30th either... Looking foward to seeing them.
-Grant

John McCallum
12-20-2004, 11:43 PM
Well I am feeling like a stupid shit. I drove off and left the prints, packaged and addressed, for the exchange sitting on the table. Unfortunately they are 3.5 hours drive away now. And I won't be back there until the 30th. I really apologize.Well .... I guess you've got a bit on your mind at the moment? :)

Nige
12-21-2004, 02:59 AM
hehe! 3.5hrs.. pffft.. is that return or 1 way :)

I just realised I won't be back at work until the 4th.. I didn't think about that too well! I have received an email from a work college to say that ones arrived.

mikeb_z5
12-21-2004, 09:08 AM
My prints are going out today :)

Mike

VoidoidRamone
12-22-2004, 04:47 PM
I received John McCallum's print today, it is wonderful! Great tonal range and composition. I can't wait to see the other two, I am sure they will also be very good. Thanks again John.
-Grant

David A. Goldfarb
12-22-2004, 05:04 PM
Just received Gene's print today, which follows the high standard set by Jim Moore. Looks like we've got a really fine group this round. I'll try to print mine this weekend.

BWGirl
12-22-2004, 08:05 PM
Well, my prints are curling....er....drying as I type! I should be able to mail them on Friday.

Got Deniz's print....it's beautiful, Deniz! Thanks!!! :D

Deniz
12-23-2004, 01:15 AM
I am glad it got there fine Jeanette and i am glad you enjoy it. looks alot better dry mounted!!

John McCallum
12-23-2004, 01:46 AM
I received John McCallum's print today, it is wonderful! Great tonal range and composition. I can't wait to see the other two, I am sure they will also be very good. Thanks again John.
-GrantGlad it got to you Ok Grant. Best, john.

Ole
12-23-2004, 01:13 PM

I received Alex' and Duck's prints today. Then I went into my darkroom to make the prints for both this and another print exchange.

Then I did something REALLY stupid: I had two sheets left of the paper I was using, and tried a new negative which I haven't printed before...

Would you all mind waiting a little longer? This is Christmas after all, and on Monday I leave for two weeks in the North Sea again. I promise I'll make it worth the wait, even if the paper I'm now planning to use doesn't come any larger than 8x10". I'll try to get the prints done before I leave, but with visits and visitors I can't really promise anything...

SuzanneR
12-23-2004, 03:23 PM
Ole-
I have a print ready to send to you, but I ran out of packing material. DOH! I was sending prints for the exchange and for x-mas presents, etc. and came up a bit short. I'll be mailing it to you early next week, so I don't mind waiting. All the rest are on their way!

Have a happy...

Alex Hawley
12-23-2004, 03:42 PM
Would you all mind waiting a little longer? This is Christmas after all, and on Monday I leave for two weeks in the North Sea again.

Not a problem with me Ole. Anyone who works in the North Sea can take all the time he wants to, IMO.

Ole
12-23-2004, 04:21 PM
Not a problem with me Ole. Anyone who works in the North Sea can take all the time he wants to, IMO.

Don't give me the time I want - then I'll never get anything done! I'll promise to only ask for the time I need :)

Anyway, I'll try to get it done on Sunday (the 24th is the main day in Norway, the 25th is mainly used for recuperation and detoxification).

mikepry
12-23-2004, 04:31 PM
I received Suzanne Revys' print today and gee whiz!! It's just gorgeous. I am diggin' this print exchange.