PDA

View Full Version : Tripod and Ball Head Promotion

Ari
03-26-2013, 12:49 PM
Hi all,

Beginning today, if you buy any FLM tripod, you will also get a free 43F ball head; this offer is good until May 1, 2013.

We make amazing carbon fibre tripods in 18 different configurations; see the bottom of this page: http://www.flmcanada.com/carbon-fibre-tripods.html

They are lightweight, robust and incorporate some great design elements, such as 180˚ leg rotation, retractable spiked/rubber feet, and removable center post, all made to a very high degree of precision.
You know that feeling when you close the door of a Mercedes, and the sound tells you how everything fits together just so perfectly? That's what our tripods feel like :)
Prices range from $591 to $979 for the tripods.

I personally use the CP30-S3S for everything up to and including 8x10 (Kodak Master).
It's very light and compact, perfect for traveling, and will easily absorb a 15kg (33lbs) load.

The 43F ball head is almost entirely made of aluminum alloy, uses a 43mm CNC-machined ball, and holds up to 30kg, or 66lbs.
It features a patented friction memory knob, very smooth panning, and a reversible/removable center screw mount.
The ball head can be mounted on a 3/8" or 1/4" thread.
Like our tripods, the ball heads are made to extremely high tolerances.

All FLM products carry a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.

Contact me for details, questions, prices, or any other inquiries; I do carry an extensive line-up of FLM tripods, ball heads, leveling heads and QR systems.

Thanks, and have a happy Passover and happy Easter.

Ari
04-05-2013, 07:15 PM
Just a quick note: I will extend this offer until May 20, 2013.

Thank you.

Ari
04-08-2013, 02:37 PM
In other news, I am now the distributor for the USA as well as Canada, so if you live south of the border (the Canada/US border, that is :)) you can contact me for any and all matters FLM.

Thank you.