PDA

View Full Version : ADOX Factory Tour

ADOX Fotoimpex
05-01-2013, 04:12 AM
In the Polywarmtone thread some of you asked for images of our factory. Whilst I posted some of them already every now and then there had not been one single place of alocated images. I have now started to add them to a "virtual factory tour" on the ADOX website: http://www.adox.de/english/ADOX_History/styled-10/index.html.

There´s also a first video. At present our server is not designed to stream many videos at the same time so if you all click on it in the next hours you might have some delay in the beginning.

Have fun taking the tour!

Mirko

Jerevan
05-01-2013, 04:59 AM
Utterly impressive! :)

The complexity of industrial film making is mindbending - all the variables that need to come together to make a quality product that works batch-to-batch ...

bsdunek
05-01-2013, 09:24 AM
Thank you for this. As Jerevan said, film making is truly complex, and probably not appreciated by most of us. I'm glad ADOX is continuing to make photographic materials.
The picture I like best is Polywarmtone emulsion with crashed fly!

Thomas Bertilsson
05-01-2013, 10:19 AM
I appreciate what you and your company does, Mirko. Your efforts to produce black and white materials in this day and age are very welcome indeed.

swittmann
05-01-2013, 11:39 PM
Damn, that fly was actually my spy camera.:blink:

Let me second what the others said - keep up the great work, Mirko!

zsas
05-02-2013, 12:06 AM
Amazing! Keep up the great work!

Ricardo Miranda
05-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Thanks Mirko! Keep up the good work!

Ken Nadvornick
05-02-2013, 06:47 PM
I looked through all of the factory photos. My conclusion? I think you guys are all just having way too much fun, and getting away with calling it work just so everyone gets paid...

;)

Ken