PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Shooting Assignment: May/June 2013: Round and Round

Pages : 1 2 [3]

StoneNYC
07-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Nice, I TOOK a picture, but I only had chromes in the camera and couldn't get it developed in time (no more E6 need to get more). Nice choice though :)

~Stone | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

TheFlyingCamera
07-03-2013, 12:34 PM
Thanks for liking so many of my images :) There were some really great images submitted; I'm honored to be chosen. Give me a week to think on the new topic and I'll post it as soon as possible!

polyglot
07-03-2013, 07:14 PM
cheers to ignatiu5 and congrats to TFC! What's for July/August?

TheFlyingCamera
07-03-2013, 08:31 PM
I'm thinking, I'm thinking! :) I'll have it posted soon.

polyglot
07-03-2013, 09:45 PM
Come on and hurry up, man! ;)

(I didn't have any ideas pre-prepared in case I won either)

dotyj
07-04-2013, 12:03 AM
Fantastic photo. Good choice.

barbara ann
07-04-2013, 08:50 AM
Dumb question, but I have to ask. Why are folks posting contest entries in the thread rather than the Gallery? When I click on the thumbnails in the thread they don't enlarge, just keep endlessly buffering. My eyes ain't what they used to be so I like the Gallery images much better than the thumbnails! Plus, I don't have to search page after page to check out what's been entered. I know, I know, I'm just a cranky old lady! :(

StoneNYC
07-04-2013, 11:34 AM
Dumb question, but I have to ask. Why are folks posting contest entries in the thread rather than the Gallery? When I click on the thumbnails in the thread they don't enlarge, just keep endlessly buffering. My eyes ain't what they used to be so I like the Gallery images much better than the thumbnails! Plus, I don't have to search page after page to check out what's been entered. I know, I know, I'm just a cranky old lady! :(

You need a faster computer and/or Internet :)

Also some people 1 don't know how 2 aren't subscribers. Bet that's why.

~Stone | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

TheFlyingCamera
07-06-2013, 12:32 AM
I started a new thread for the next MSA. The theme is "Color of Night". I posted an example photo to inspire people.