PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the great tip

CaraLouise
01-18-2005, 07:54 AM
I recently followed the recommendation of one of your members who suggested I visit a site selling antique cameras. I usually greet these posts with skepticism, but I banished my fear of online shopping, and took I look. I was very pleasantly surprised and ended up with a vintage camera and accessories. Thanks for the tip. I will definitely visit http://auction.bidthenbuy.com/Furniture-Antiques-20091-20081-0-1-2.html again.

Ole
01-18-2005, 08:05 AM
Why post a link to furniture in a photography forum?

photomc
01-18-2005, 08:09 AM
Pretty sad way to advert your web store...at least this means that A LOT of people are seeing this site...all of the, hmmmmm - strange ones are starting to show up.

Mongo
01-18-2005, 11:37 AM
A sure sign of success on the Internet is when the purveyors of poorly-disguised spam start showing up to bother the locals. Congratulations to Sean...APUG's big enough to attract the scum.

They'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes. (If you don't recognize this statement, please don't respond. If you do recognize it, then Don't Panic.)

PieterB
01-18-2005, 12:28 PM
I hope Sean removes such users in the future.....
It also stupid to say 'receiving a tip' when the post counter is '1'

Jorge
01-18-2005, 12:33 PM
I hope Sean removes such users in the future.....
It also stupid to say 'receiving a tip' when the post counter is '1'
LOL....there is nothing like paying attention to small details like this to unmask the bufoons.....good one Pieter...