PDA

View Full Version : San Diego area APUG Meet-up for August

jimjm
08-05-2013, 03:45 AM
Our next meet-up for San Diego area APUG members has been planned for Sat, Aug 24th at 1:00 PM in the downtown San Diego area.

Our last meet-up was in June at the Green Flash brewery in Mira Mesa, and this time we'll be getting together at a member's house in Mission Hills, just near Little Italy.

I know there are a lot of film photographers in the San Diego area, and this will be a good opportunity for folks to have a chance to show their images, talk shop and ask questions.

Please PM me (Jim Martin) if you are interested, and I can give you the address/directions and answer any questions you may have.

Thanks!

Fixcinater
08-05-2013, 11:12 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm in town that day, this is on my calendar!

jimjm
08-06-2013, 12:49 AM
Great! Look forward to seeing some of your photos from France!

jimjm
08-10-2013, 03:18 AM
Bumping this thread for the benefit of any San Diego-area APUGers who are not aware of our next group meetup coming up in a few weeks. We now have a Regional APUG group for our area.

jimjm
08-21-2013, 02:27 AM
Bump -
Reminder to APUG members in the San Diego area that we'll be having a meetup in the downtown San Diego area this Saturday Aug 24th at 1:00 PM.

Feel free to PM me for directions or any other questions if you'll be able to attend.