PDA

View Full Version : Just showing some of my street photographs

marciofs
10-19-2013, 12:26 PM
I think street photograph is addicting. The interation with people, the scene apretiation, the culture and behaviour. They are all attracting in street photography:

Rick A
10-19-2013, 01:40 PM
Mebbe you should become a subscriber and post these in the gallery.

fotch
10-20-2013, 02:19 PM
A commercial photographer selling prints should become a subscriber. Members can buy however, not suppose to sell. I know you did not mention selling but you are promoting your professional income making status in many ways just the same. JMHO

StoneNYC
10-20-2013, 10:39 PM
A commercial photographer selling prints should become a subscriber. Members can buy however, not suppose to sell. I know you did not mention selling but you are promoting your professional income making status in many ways just the same. JMHO

I don't think in THIS case he was doing any more than sharing...

However I also agree the OP should become a subscriber :)

I really like the first image, and the one of the kids drinking... OP, did you pre-flash those kids so they were looking toward you?

Almost looks like LF work somehow, maybe it's just the contrary old looking nature of them.

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

marciofs
11-04-2013, 05:34 AM

I don't sell street photographs. I am just showing it. And I don't think there are buyers here but only photographers like me.

marciofs
11-04-2013, 05:36 AM
I don't think in THIS case he was doing any more than sharing...

However I also agree the OP should become a subscriber :)

I really like the first image, and the one of the kids drinking... OP, did you pre-flash those kids so they were looking toward you?

Almost looks like LF work somehow, maybe it's just the contrary old looking nature of them.

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

I did't pre flash... They noticed me just before I press the release.

What is the advantage of becoming a paying member?

StoneNYC
11-04-2013, 06:16 AM
I did't pre flash... They noticed me just before I press the release.

What is the advantage of becoming a paying member?

You have access to other forums, you can post photos to the gallery, you can post on the for sale / for trade areas, and best of all you help support this amazing community :)

marciofs
11-04-2013, 07:45 AM
ok. I will have a look on it soon.
Not now because I am kind of broken at the moment. :(