PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Shooting Assignment - November-December - "Transport"

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

barbara ann
01-03-2014, 12:10 PM
This theme was so fun! Happy to see so many (new) participants. Waiting for January/February topic to get me out of the winter doldrums!

sly
01-03-2014, 02:47 PM
We haven't heard back from Anthony (adelorenzo) yet. I sent a PM before I announced him, but haven't heard back from that either. He is on twitter, but I'm not. Anyone want to try to get him that way? Living in the Yukon, he may be away from home, and out of electronic touch. Out with his sled dogs, maybe:whistling:?
JCC, in case we don't hear from him by next week, can you start to think of a topic for our next MSA?

TheToadMen
01-03-2014, 03:07 PM
We haven't heard back from Anthony (adelorenzo) yet. I sent a PM before I announced him, but haven't heard back from that either. He is on twitter, but I'm not. Anyone want to try to get him that way? Living in the Yukon, he may be away from home, and out of electronic touch. Out with his sled dogs, maybe:whistling:?
JCC, in case we don't hear from him by next week, can you start to think of a topic for our next MSA?

I tweeted him just now. Give him some time to defrost his iPad ...

@adelorenzo Hi Anthony, you won MSA-transport!! Please check in on APUG!! @TheToadMen #apug

sly
01-03-2014, 04:16 PM
Thanks, Toadmen!

adelorenzo
01-03-2014, 04:31 PM
Thanks everyone! I was out in the bush for a few days to celebrate the new year and just got back online, stoked that my photo was chosen. Give me a bit of time and I'll get a new theme posted this evening.

Regards,
Anthony

jovo
01-03-2014, 07:56 PM
Give me a bit of time and I'll get a new theme posted this evening.
y

Hehehe....just remember that we who live where the Huskies don't, will have trouble with 'blizzards', 'iced in', 'mushing', and 'icebergs'...just sayin! lol! :D

MattKing
01-03-2014, 10:36 PM
Whitehorse got up to -30 C today - just 15 C colder than Boston MA!

adelorenzo
01-03-2014, 10:56 PM
I just came back from a cabin near Skagway, Alaska where the temps were fluctuating a degree or two around the 0 C mark. Being a bunch of Yukoners we were totally unprepared for the warm weather and wet snow! As we like to say here, "It's a dry cold..." :)

Also spent an extra day in the US as the aforementioned warm temps brought down an avalanche that closed the highway.

Now I better quit telling stories and figure out a theme for the next round!

adelorenzo
01-03-2014, 11:39 PM
OK, well I was tempted to set a winter theme :). Luckily or unluckily for everyone I went in a different direction instead. I hope people like it!

Here is the new thread:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum195/125984-monthly-shooting-assignment-jan-feb-2014-cheap-camera-challenge.html

TheToadMen
01-04-2014, 02:17 AM
And off we go!! A creative tinkering theme!!!
I like it.

OK, well I was tempted to set a winter theme :). Luckily or unluckily for everyone I went in a different direction instead. I hope people like it!

Here is the new thread:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum195/125984-monthly-shooting-assignment-jan-feb-2014-cheap-camera-challenge.html