PDA

View Full Version : Round 4 "Group" Print Exchange - Sign Up

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

colrehogan
04-05-2005, 07:50 AM
Thanks for the update Jeremy. I have gotten one print from my group so far and hope to be making some prints tonight to get mine done. It's taken me a couple of tries to get the look that I want from this particular negative.

Jeremy
04-05-2005, 08:15 AM
I received a wonderful print from Christian Olivet yesterday! I believe I have 2 of my images printed to mail, but will wait and see what the negs look like from a shot on Sunday--I may want to send out something different :)

Glenn Mathison
04-05-2005, 09:53 AM
Just a bump for the thread.

I have just a few minutes ago finished all my prints for Group 2. I'll MAT and post by week end to y'all. Enjoy

Glenn

PS (Christian, you will get one too!)

mikeg
04-07-2005, 06:31 PM
A lovely print received today from Nancy Gutrich. In fact it was "two for the price of one" :) I opened the package and discovered a really nice print (a Hasselblad fisheye lens shot), then I took it out of its protective bag and there was another sepia toned version of the same print!

Many thanks Nancy.

Cheers

Mike

BWGirl
04-08-2005, 11:19 PM
Alrighty then! My prints are done, flattened & going out the door on Monday to group 10! :D

gr82bart
04-09-2005, 12:33 PM
I'll try to get my Polaroid transfers done next weekend. It's quite hard choosing which chrome to print.

Art.

SuzanneR
04-13-2005, 01:18 PM
Just received a print from Christian Olivet... really beautiful! And matted no less! It's so great to study prints and images that are so different from my own. I find these exchanges, not only fun, but really 'eye opening' too.

Mine still need to be toned, so they should be ready to go, perhaps, end of next week, beginning of the following.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, Christian!!! :)

colivet
04-13-2005, 11:54 PM
Just received a print from Christian Olivet... really beautiful! And matted no less! It's so great to study prints and images that are so different from my own. I find these exchanges, not only fun, but really 'eye opening' too.

Mine still need to be toned, so they should be ready to go, perhaps, end of next week, beginning of the following.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, Christian!!! :)

Suzanne, I am glad you liked the print. Even though I have not received anyone's print yet, I have a feeling that the value of the exchange is in how it will affect us. It is a mind broadening excersise that would not work the same way if we were to choose the prints we want to receive.

I also feel that we get to know the fellow apuger through the print, and that is a nice thing, since we can't see each others faces.

Thanks Suzanne!

Jeremy
04-14-2005, 12:41 AM
Suzanne, I am glad you liked the print. Even though I have not received anyone's print yet, I have a feeling that the value of the exchange is in how it will affect us. It is a mind broadening excersise that would not work the same way if we were to choose the prints we want to receive.

I also feel that we get to know the fellow apuger through the print, and that is a nice thing, since we can't see each others faces.

Thanks Suzanne!

Christian's print is great! I ran out of frames though, so it is leaning against the wall on my desk until I can make another bulk frame buy.

colivet
04-14-2005, 12:55 AM
Christian's print is great! I ran out of frames though, so it is leaning against the wall on my desk until I can make another bulk frame buy.

Thanks Jeremy! This is the very first time I let my prints go out the door. I have never shown them to the public, only to my closest friends.

I hope to show them more in the near future!

Chris

BarrieB
04-14-2005, 01:27 AM
Originally Posted by Jeremy Moore
I too have received Christian`s Print, It put mine to shame; I am re-printing my 3 prints now.
Thanks Jeremy! This is the very first time I let my prints go out the door. I have never shown them to the public, only to my closest friends.
* Pity, it is a great print, Barrie B. I hope to show them more in the near future! Chris.
My prints are now running late, Barrie B. Australia.

mikeb_z5
04-14-2005, 08:12 AM
Finally, My prints go out tomorrow.
Mike

Pats
04-14-2005, 08:27 AM
My prints are also done and going in the mail on Friday to group 10

Pats

Glenn Mathison
04-14-2005, 09:05 AM

I hope to show them more in the near future!

Chris
Well not to give Christian TOO big a head, but due to a quirk of fate I received one of his lovely matted prints a few days ago, and it's wonderful ...

Tonight as I sit here in my study, I have finally finished all my prints and matts and they will be posted tomorrow to gp 2, as well as one to Christian. I hope you enjoy them.

Glenn

Bob Carnie
04-14-2005, 09:16 AM
Finished printing for my group last night, toning today and will be ready to send out mid next week. Hope my group is patient.

VoidoidRamone
04-14-2005, 10:20 AM
I finished printing yesterday, the prints should be flat and packed by tonight, and out tomorrow.
-Grant

colrehogan
04-14-2005, 12:32 PM
I sent mine yesterday.

oriecat
04-19-2005, 02:04 AM
I received a gorgeous print from Ole last week, thank you so much! What is that wonderful paper you are using?!

I hope to get some work done this week, so I can get things shipped out soon!

Ole
04-19-2005, 02:36 AM
I received a gorgeous print from Ole last week, thank you so much! What is that wonderful paper you are using?!

I was suddenly in a hurry, so didn't get around to including "the Boring Technical Stuff"...

In brief, it's 'Bergger Prestige Fine-Art G3 "Portrait"', developed in a high-contrast pyrocat developer, and selenium toned for deeper blacks.

Joe Symchyshyn
04-19-2005, 12:29 PM
I still haven't received all my members address' yet...

The last exchange went so quickly but I didn't get a print from one member, so I'm waiting a bit longer this time. Who knows...

joe