PDA

View Full Version : Round 4 "Group" Print Exchange - Sign Up

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

Jeremy
04-19-2005, 11:30 PM
I still haven't received all my members address' yet...

The last exchange went so quickly but I didn't get a print from one member, so I'm waiting a bit longer this time. Who knows...

joe

Joe, didn't I send you a print?!? Or was that in round 2?

Joe Symchyshyn
04-20-2005, 12:24 PM
I did receive your print Jeremy, it was a version like one you posted in the galleries...

It was someone else from our group that I don't think you got a print from either...

joe

Jeremy
04-20-2005, 02:23 PM
I did receive your print Jeremy, it was a version like one you posted in the galleries...

It was someone else from our group that I don't think you got a print from either...

joe

Sorry, Joe, I misread your post and thought you had said you hadn't received one print from any members--oops!

Jeremy
04-20-2005, 02:24 PM
While I am here let me bump this thread and light a fire under everyone (myself included).

Today is April 20th--you should have prints mailed out by the end of the month. If you cannot do so please contact the other members in your group and let them know.

blackmelas
04-26-2005, 01:51 AM
Yesterday I received an amazing 11x14 contact print of Jim Galli's "Cornbinder at Pasture." Thanks Jim, it's beautiful!

So that gave me the incentive to get mine for group 7 to the post office. They're on the way guys.
Best regards,
James

mark
04-26-2005, 09:48 AM
If anyone read the thread about a flying Kodak 2d they know my predicament. I have negs to print but wanted something new and regional. The gliding 2d put an end to that. I have another idea but my prints will be a little late. Sorry guys. Give me two more weeks please.

matt miller
04-26-2005, 09:52 AM
Give me two more weeks please.

What! No Way! :p

I could use some more time as well. I ruined the neg I wanted to print for the exchange. With that & my daughters' softball 6 days a week, I'll be lucky to get them out within the next couple of weeks.

mark
04-26-2005, 09:59 AM
What! No Way! :p .

Yeah, well no more time for you either. Time to tell those chicks they're just gonna have to get used you not bein' around. :D

Glad to see I am not the only one with issues. Good luck getting your stuff done and have fun at the Games. A good women's softball game is fun to watch.

Jeremy
04-26-2005, 12:28 PM
If you are going to be late with your prints PLEASE send a PM directly to the members in your group--this will help clear up any confusion.

thank you

SuzanneR
04-26-2005, 03:54 PM
Just got back from the post office, and sent prints off to Jeremy, Christian, and Barrie. I hope you enjoy it, it's a photograph of joy and light! Got the PM Jeremy, thanks for the update, and good luck with it all!!

Cheers!

mikeg
04-26-2005, 04:18 PM
Group 6 Update

I've had some lovely prints from Nancy and castilg while mine went off a week ago, so should be arriving anytime now. Assuming the other two have swapped, we're about done. Unfortunately, none of us has heard from Sjixxxy our fourth group member. No response to pm's or emails. Looks like he hasn't logged on since 29th March so I hope he's OK.

Mike

BarrieB
04-27-2005, 06:53 AM
Group 3 Update.
Today, April the 27Th. I have posted from Melbourne , Australia , my Prints to
Suzanne Revy ; Jeremy Moore ; Christian Olivet , all in the USA.

Cheers BarrieB Melbourne Australia :) .

Bob Carnie
04-27-2005, 07:58 AM
group 2 update from toronto
I have finished printing and the matts are done and will send out this weekend , .
Recieved two beautiful prints from Grant, thankyou, I like the panarama image , something about the narrow format and street scenes .

Glenn Mathison
04-28-2005, 07:29 AM
Finally, they are in the hands of Australia Post. Leaving Sydney tonight for Grant, Bob & Christian. Hope they arrive soon and that you like them.

I also have Jim Moores ready but I have had no responses to PM's for his address and have not seen him in threads recently, so I hope everything is OK with him. If anyone has his address, perhaps you could PM me so I can send his out?

Christian and Grant - THANKS! I see I have much to learn ;)
Bob, looking forward to yours with great anticipation . . .

It's been a blast.

Glenn

gr82bart
04-30-2005, 07:29 AM
Group 10 Update

I recieved a nice print from BW Girl. I just packaged my Polaroid transfers and they are in the mail today to etriplett, PATS and BWGirl. Hope you like them, they are each different.

Art.

BruceN
04-30-2005, 10:24 PM
Well, I find that I'm going to have to pull up stakes and move rather suddenly. I'm afraid I'm already in the process of dismantling my darkroom and will have to withdraw from this exchange. On the bright side, this is a really good move and will allow me to construct a much bigger darkroom on the other end. ;-)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bruce N.

BarrieB
05-03-2005, 02:31 AM
Greetings Suzanne; Your print 'The Backyard' arrived safely at my front step today, May 3rd. (just 6 days )
Linda and I like it a lot, Thanks.
BarrieB Melbourne Australia . :} .

SuzanneR
05-03-2005, 02:17 PM
I'm pleased you like it, and that it arrived from it's long journey safely!

Cheers!

BWGirl
05-03-2005, 02:58 PM
Just received a print from Pats... WOW! That is beautiful!!!

Did you use IR film or some sort of filter? That is absolutely beautiful! Thanks! :D

colivet
05-04-2005, 02:43 PM
Suzanne, I have just received your print. It is beautiful. I remembered it from when you posted it to the galleries. Well let me tell you that having the print in my hand is very rewarding. I love it! It brings me back to the wonderful moments of childhood. Your print does this effortlessly.
There is stillness and movement in it, timelessness and dynamism. It's got life!

Thanks,

Christian O.