PDA

View Full Version : Round 4 "Group" Print Exchange - Sign Up

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

SuzanneR
05-04-2005, 04:36 PM
Thank you, Christian! It really is satisfying holding someone else's print, isn't it? I'm pleased you like it. It's not a perfect photograph by any means, but I thought it came together in such a joyful way. I figured it be a good one to share.

Can't wait for the next print exchange... and this one's not even done yet! :p

rogueish
05-05-2005, 07:56 AM
Any word on when a Round 5 Exchange signup might start?

VoidoidRamone
05-06-2005, 10:15 AM
I received Glenn's print last night, very nice! It's a great scene and composition, thank you very much!
-Grant

Bob Carnie
05-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Group two
please hang in , prints are done mats are made , I need to assemble them and send out. It has been extremely crazy here printing shows and I got side tracked,
Bob

VoidoidRamone
05-06-2005, 11:51 AM
Group two
please hang in , prints are done mats are made , I need to assemble them and send out. It has been extremely crazy here printing shows and I got side tracked,
Bob
No problem at all
-Grant

papagene
05-06-2005, 12:42 PM
Nige - Jim Galli and blackmelas please be patient. The bloody auto cost an arm & a leg to repair (didn't realize how difficult it is to go hiking/photographing without them!! ;) ) so the prints will be sent out next week.
%$@#&^**%$# stoopid cars!!

gene

blackmelas
05-06-2005, 02:21 PM
No problem Gene. Anytime you are ready is fine... I am waiting with growing anticipation however because today Nige's "High Country Gum Tree" arrived well and good in the mail. It is both skillfully composed and expertly toned: in short, something to aspire to. Thanks Nige.
Best regards,
James

etriplett
05-06-2005, 04:51 PM
I mean Fed-Ex...

Pats, BWGirl, and gr82bart you should recieve your prints on Mon (or Tues in Pats case.) The odd title is an idea that I've had for a while let me know what you think...

Pats and BWGirl your prints arrived ok. Pats your matte was a little dinged but the photo is wonderful, excellent tonal range. BWG your print was most excellent and really captured the cold winter feeling.

-The E

Glenn Mathison
05-06-2005, 05:30 PM
I received Glenn's print last night, very nice! It's a great scene and composition, thank you very much!
-Grant
You're most welcome. glad you like it. Hopefully that means Christian and Bob will recieve theirs any day now...

Glenn

SuzanneR
05-07-2005, 05:56 PM
I received Jeremy's pt/pd print today! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Makes me want to try pt/pd again. I did it about twenty years ago... and still have the developer!

Great pic, Jeremy!
Cheers!

Jeremy
05-07-2005, 11:17 PM
Thanks, Suzanne, I went back and changed images based on your print--wanted to send something that counter-balanced your fluid image with something geometric and rigid. Yours is fantastic and I'm just saving money before buying more mats so I can get it up on the wall.

Pats
05-08-2005, 10:33 AM
99 % of my black and white work is done with infrared film. I fell in love with it about 12 to 15 years ago . Up here around my area I am known for my infrared photography.
I am glad you liked the photo. That photography won me a silver ribbon last year. Have you had a chance to check out my website. I will be updating it soon with some new colour work as well as with some new black and white images .

Cheers Pats

Gustavo_Castilla
05-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Hi all I wanted to thank Nancy Gutrich and mikeg for a loveley set of prints
count me In

jimgalli
05-10-2005, 11:05 AM
No problem Gene. Anytime you are ready is fine... I am waiting with growing anticipation however because today Nige's "High Country Gum Tree" arrived well and good in the mail. It is both skillfully composed and expertly toned: in short, something to aspire to. Thanks Nige.
Best regards,
James
I also have received the prints from both James (blackmelas) and Nige. Superb work both! Thanks! No worries Gene.

SuzanneR
05-11-2005, 04:13 PM
I just received Barrie B's beautiful waterfall. (second print I received with a mat, no less... feeling like a slug that I've just sent the prints with no finish work!) It arrived safely, and it's gorgeous. Thank you very much. Another awesome print exchange! Thanks to the whole group... Barrie, Jeremy, and Chritian!!! :D

BarrieB
05-11-2005, 06:21 PM
[QUOTE (second print I received with a mat, no less.) I am very happy to receive un-matted prints , it is the prints we are exchanging , postal costs must be kept reasonable. Thanks very much for three lovely prints." My first Print Exchange "
Thanks to my group... Suzanne , Jeremy, and Chritian!!!

Barrie B. Melbourne , Australia. :D .

Bob Carnie
05-11-2005, 06:26 PM
Just recieved a beautiful print from Glenn Mathisen, ( valley of the waters ) Very nice print glenn. where did you shoot this , it looks like northern ontario
ps
I am going to be sending out my prints tomorrow to group 2, just finished matting today and I hope the group will be as happy with my prints as I am with glens and grants, I am not sure who the other party is in our group.

wbryant
05-11-2005, 11:11 PM
my prints for my group will be posted tomorrow. sorry for the delay. I was planning on doing the mats myself, and eventually did do them, and have since realized I am not good at that. anyway. I hope you like them Diane and Dennis.

Will

L Gebhardt
05-12-2005, 08:51 AM
My prints have been done for a week, but I just haven't had the time to mail them out. Hopefully this weekend for my group.

Ole
05-12-2005, 09:25 AM
Just received a beautiful print from Skander!