PDA

View Full Version : CatLABS special: (+) PLUS upgrade for all Jobo CPE2 machines

CatLABS
12-14-2013, 07:36 PM
We are happy to announce that we can now offer a complete upgrade for your aging CPE2 to the CPE2+ model spec.
The Upgrade includes a New motor and motor housing and various other internal modifications as well as a complete tune and lube.

The benefits of this upgrade include:

a stronger motor, which is also readily available in case you ever need to replace it in the future
replacement of the failure prone bottom section of the housing with a new more robust design
increased serviceability and life span of you machine

Processor must be shipped in (Chicago, IL, USA) for us to preform this service.
Turn around is 3-5 days.

See this page for more details:
http://www.catlabs.info/product/catlabs-special-plus-upgrade-for-all-cpe2-machines

Pioneer
12-14-2013, 07:50 PM
This is terrific and I may be interested. How can I tell if I have the CPE2+ or the CPE2 machine?

CatLABS
12-15-2013, 12:19 AM
CPE2 Plus machines have a big "Plus" written on them next to where it says CPE2. Also - you can check if your main drive cog has a slotted screw holding it on, you have a non Plus machine. A Plus machine will have a hex screw.

StoneNYC
12-15-2013, 04:24 AM
Can you convert my CPE (original) to a CPP2?? :) haha

CatLABS
12-15-2013, 09:34 AM
Can you convert my CPE (original) to a CPP2?? :) haha

Sure, you can send in your CPE2, along with funds for a CPP2 (minus credit for your CPE2), and viola - you have converted your CPE2 in to a CPP2.

StoneNYC
12-15-2013, 10:19 AM
Sure, you can send in your CPE2, along with funds for a CPP2 (minus credit for your CPE2), and viola - you have converted your CPE2 in to a CPP2.

This is NOT a CPE2... This is a CPE... The first... :)

This was sort of a joke. You can hardly even find this model :)