PDA

View Full Version : Were you shooting 4x5 downtown the other day?

aluk
03-13-2014, 09:49 PM
Been ages since my last post here but I thought I'd spread the happy news/see if anyone knows what was going on... imagine my shock when I walked out of the office on Tuesday afternoon of this week and saw two young ladies with a view camera! Actually, one was shooting under a dark cloth and one was posing against the wall of the Sheraton Centre. If it was you, know that you certainly made my afternoon!

Kevin Caulfield
03-13-2014, 10:19 PM
Been ages since my last post here but I thought I'd spread the happy news/see if anyone knows what was going on... imagine my shock when I walked out of the office on Tuesday afternoon of this week and saw two young ladies with a view camera! Actually, one was shooting under a dark cloth and one was posing against the wall of the Sheraton Centre. If it was you, know that you certainly made my afternoon!

Your profile says you are in Canada, but maybe if you could indicate a city, we would know which downtown you mean.

sly
03-14-2014, 01:45 AM
Your profile says you are in Canada, but maybe if you could indicate a city, we would know which downtown you mean.

OP posted in the Toronto sub-forum...

Kevin Caulfield
03-14-2014, 02:47 AM
Oops I missed that, sorry.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Axle
03-14-2014, 07:57 AM

#believeinfilm

erikg
03-14-2014, 08:05 AM
I wasn't a young lady in Toronto yesterday but I was out shooting film. I saw a student (I assume) shooting a K1000 too. Great to see.