Morten Damkjaer

(goes to Australia)
Graeme Hird
Glenn Mathison
Nigel Smith
Nicolle Boenig-Mcgrade

roteague
12-20-2005, 05:59 PM
Looks like we need to speed thing up a bit, or this will stretch into next summer (winter for our friends downunder).

David A. Goldfarb
12-20-2005, 06:02 PM
Didn't it go missing for a couple of months?

ggriffi
12-20-2005, 06:19 PM
Didn't it go missing for a couple of months?

Yes, it did go missing for a couple of months, but did turn finally turn up and colrehogan still has it. We decided at that time she should just hold onto it in case something happened to the second one. Today, she did send me a pm wanting to know what, if anything we should do with it now. So, should we let diane keep it, send it back to me, or send it on its way again???

g

Nige
12-20-2005, 09:23 PM
So, should we let diane keep it, send it back to me, or send it on its way again???

get those still to receive it to re-confirm by email/PM that they still want it, adjust list to suit and send it on it's way...

gbroadbridge
12-20-2005, 10:20 PM
If anyone here is interested in the Part Duex pictures they're available in the gallery.

Graham.

John Bartley
12-21-2005, 05:45 AM
Well ....

I thought the first camera was still on its way and I've been waiting for it to arrive. I don't remember the post where it was decided to cancel it in favour of the second camera - which list I'm not on BTW.

So ..... yes, I'm still in ... my address info is (as always) in my signature line.

cheers eh?

roteague
12-21-2005, 11:32 AM
Well ....

I thought the first camera was still on its way and I've been waiting for it to arrive. I don't remember the post where it was decided to cancel it in favour of the second camera - which list I'm not on BTW.

So ..... yes, I'm still in ... my address info is (as always) in my signature line.

cheers eh?

You are still on the list and the camera is coming your way.

The first camera that was sent out for the first round was lost (and later found) a replacement was sent out in its place - there are only two people ahead of you. What Graham is talking about is the second round camera - he is just letting everyone know that this round has finished and the pictures are up.

David A. Goldfarb
12-21-2005, 11:45 AM
Yes "Part Duex" (which really ought to be "Deux") refers to the second round, rather than the replacement camera for the first round.

I agree with Nige--confirm participation and send the original camera on its way.

Digidurst
12-21-2005, 12:39 PM
he is just letting everyone know that this round has finished and the pictures are up.

And they look SO neat! I am so excited to see the pics from the other camera :)

gr82bart
12-21-2005, 12:44 PM
I agree with Nige--confirm participation and send the original camera on its way.Whatever camera, whatever round, I want in.

Art.

roteague
12-21-2005, 01:10 PM
There is a new round starting soon.

John Bartley
12-21-2005, 04:12 PM
Ahhh - I see (said the blind mute). I will wait patiently as always :) for it to arrive. With all the cameras floating about, I guess I got confused (which according my sweetheart happens more often than it should at 47) :).

cheers and thank you,

Sanjay Sen
12-21-2005, 04:26 PM
Hi All,

The camera is on its way to Dave Swinnard in Canada. I was hoping to get it out the door quicker but unfortunately it stayed with me for a week. To compensate for this delay, I shipped it to Dave via Global Priority Mail (delivery in 3-5 business days, instead of 7-10 via regular international). Also, the camera came to me in a USPS box, which was not acceptable for shipment to Canada. So, I put the camera in a USPS box, which I put in another box acceptable for international shipping. Hope it reaches Dave safe and sound.

Cheers!
Sanjay

ggriffi
12-21-2005, 05:01 PM
I have sent pm's to everyone to see if they want to recieve the first camera and for those that don't we will have some open spots. As soon as they let me know I will post and let everyone know where the first cmaera is going.

g

ggriffi
12-22-2005, 09:10 AM
As of now I am waiting on six people to let me know if they are in or out. I will be getting the camera from Diane (colrehogan) over the holidays and will send it out to the next person on the list (kwmullet) right after that.

g

ggriffi
01-03-2006, 11:35 PM
As of now I am waiting on six people to let me know if they are in or out. I will be getting the camera from Diane (colrehogan) over the holidays and will send it out to the next person on the list (kwmullet) right after that.

g

To all:

I have yet to hear from four people whether they are in or out. In addition to those four I have three folks who asked out this time. I have recieved one pm from a person who wants in and will be included. If I don't hear from these folks by, say Sunday, should we move on to other folks who might want to be included or just leave them out? Colrehogan will be sending it out in the next few days to Kevin.

g

gr82bart
01-04-2006, 12:25 AM
If I don't hear from these folks by, say Sunday, should we move on to other folks who might want to be included or just leave them out?I say open it up to newbies. I'm sure there won't be a problem. Then list the route in a new thread, otherwise this thread will get very confusing.

Regards, Art.

colrehogan
01-10-2006, 03:05 PM
To all:

I have yet to hear from four people whether they are in or out. In addition to those four I have three folks who asked out this time. I have recieved one pm from a person who wants in and will be included. If I don't hear from these folks by, say Sunday, should we move on to other folks who might want to be included or just leave them out? Colrehogan will be sending it out in the next few days to Kevin.

g

I am taking the camera to the post office shortly and sending it to Kevin. Gary, please post any list updates to him or here.

ggriffi
01-10-2006, 04:11 PM
I am taking the camera to the post office shortly and sending it to Kevin. Gary, please post any list updates to him or here.

Alrighty, everyone I haven't had any response from the last 4 original folks who were in. So I am looking for 4 new people to take their places. I will take the first 4 that pm me. if I don't hear anything than I guess we will just be that many exposures short. If I get the 4 new ones I will post a new thread as Art suggested and put a link here.

g