PDA

View Full Version : Let's all shoot 1 camera and see what happens

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21

roteague
10-01-2006, 01:18 AM
Thanks for all your hard work, Nicole. I'm thrilled it all came out as well as it did.

gr82bart
10-01-2006, 04:44 AM
Art, the roll is developed and I have most the frames scanned and will finish it today as I fly to Melbourne tonight. I'm sorry if my schedule is a little to hectic for you. Next time I'll be happy to return the camera to you for you to finish off.Nicole,

Ummm...That's all fine and all, but this wasn't directed at you at all. I asked where the other camera was, not when the images of the first camera will be developed and posted.

If you think I don't greatly appreciate you volunteering to taking the time to develop the film, scan the images and post them in the gallery on your dime, you have a misguided notion of me. Sheesh.

Thanks for the hard work you did. The images look great.

Regards, Art.

Nicole
10-01-2006, 04:50 AM
Nicole,

Ummm...That's all fine and all, but this wasn't directed at you at all. I asked where the other camera was, not when the images of the first camera will be developed and posted.

If you think I don't greatly appreciate you volunteering to taking the time to develop the film, scan the images and post them in the gallery on your dime, you have a misguided notion of me. Sheesh.

Thanks for the hard work you did. The images look great.

Regards, Art.

Art, then I sincerely apologise for the misunderstanding. I thought you were trying to put the pressure on me.

Sean
10-01-2006, 05:26 AM
Hi Nicole, I've updated the owner of the photos so they are no longer mixed into your personal gallery.

Sean

Nicole
10-01-2006, 05:52 AM
Thank you Sean

jnanian
10-01-2006, 07:41 AM
great photographs!
thanks for your efforts nicole !

it has been so long, i can't even figure out which
frame i took ;)

( i think i took one at least <g> )

-john

kwmullet
10-01-2006, 08:59 AM
The photos are all up in the Traveling Camera Project gallery. You will notice some are missing. This is a real shame.[...]
Yeah, no kidding. I took what I thought had potential to be a nice pregnancy portrait of our then 4-year old son and my pregnant wife. Harper was born nine months ago and her brother is five and we were all looking forward to seeing that image.

Maybe on some future round, seeing as how these things are like year-long projects, it might be worth it to circulate something a tad more reliable like a $20 zone-focusing folder. If that works out, the camera could even be recyled through additional rounds.

Signed,

bummed out in Texas.

David A. Goldfarb
10-01-2006, 10:27 AM
Thanks for doing all the scanning, Nicole! What a great project.

Bruce Osgood
10-01-2006, 01:22 PM
I want to add my thanks to Nicole for the work she has put into this really interesting project.

John Bartley
10-01-2006, 01:59 PM
I asked where the other camera was,

The other camera is leaving here tomorrow headed for Marc Leest. In this round, same as in the last round, I have been unsuccessfull at raising "Snapper". Last round I tried PM, so this time I thought I'd try email, but the address that I had doesn't seem to work, so I've removed him from my address book until he surfaces again and/or starts accepting PM's or emails. I gave up and PM'd Marc Leest this morning. Marc has replied as promptly this time as last time, so the camera is headed overseas by air mail and John (Snapper) is going to miss out again.

cheers

EDIT :: many thanks to Nicole for taking on all the processing work !!!!

Glenn Mathison
10-03-2006, 08:02 AM
Yep, it seems my image was one of those that didn't *make it*, ah well, that's the way it goes sometimes I guess.

It's been fun to look through the images and to try and guess where some of them were taken.

Thanks for the work at the end of the trip Nicole...

Sanjay Sen
10-03-2006, 07:39 PM
Thanks Nicole for all the effort!

It seems like the shot I took didn't make it either. I don't seem to be having much luck with the around-the-world camera thing.... but it was fun to see all the other shots.

tomtom
10-04-2006, 04:25 AM
nicole - i know it's been said a lot but great job in getting everything scanned and up loaded!!
the photos look really great :-)

cha

jnanian
10-04-2006, 06:18 AM
great photographs!
thanks for your efforts nicole !

it has been so long, i can't even figure out which
frame i took ;)

( i think i took one at least <g> )

-john

just realized that mind is MIA ..
can't wait for the next round-the-world-camera! :)

John Bartley
10-25-2006, 04:13 PM
The other camera is leaving here tomorrow headed for Marc Leest.

Well, it left here on the 2'nd as promised and it arrived back here today. I've PM'd Marc to verify address and I'll post when it leaves again.

cheers

Graeme Hird
10-26-2006, 02:19 AM
Thanks Nicole. Great work to you and to all who submitted their shots. You should all be proud to have been part of this project.

Cheers,
Graeme

Marc Leest
11-07-2006, 03:32 AM
Well, it left here on the 2'nd as promised and it arrived back here today. I've PM'd Marc to verify address and I'll post when it leaves again.

cheers

The camera arrived today safe and sound here in Belgium.

Marc Leest
11-10-2006, 09:20 AM
The camera arrived today safe and sound here in Belgium.
And: the picture is taken and now on it's way to Denmark for Morten (Modafoto)

Marc

modafoto
11-16-2006, 04:56 AM
I have received the camera and will send it on soon.

Morten

modafoto
12-15-2006, 04:52 PM
The camera is on the way from DK now!