PDA

View Full Version : Let's all shoot 1 camera and see what happens

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21

Sanjay Sen
06-25-2007, 06:32 PM
<snip> (Is it 1A or 1B now?)

It is 1A. This was originally lost in transit, then 1B was sent out and it completed the rounds, and 1A was "found" again and was back on it's trip until it nearly went missing and now is supposedly back. :)

gr82bart
07-22-2007, 06:32 AM
Do I dare ask for status on this camera?

Regards, Art.

Sanjay Sen
07-22-2007, 06:57 PM
Do I dare ask for status on this camera?...

You ask too many questions...:D

Rombo
07-29-2007, 07:36 AM
I did not participate in this conversation because I still have not recieved camera from our member MODAFOTO. The latest information is, that MODAFOTO post a note that he is terribly sorry, and that the camera will be send to ROMBO as soon as possible. Since that information posted in june 6th, I cant explain why camera is not in my hands. Usualy I recieve every package from all over the world in 14 days.
If I recieve any camera I will inform You all.

Rombo.

Rombo
09-11-2007, 10:23 AM
Today on September 11th, 2007 I recieved camera from Modafoto. Camera was well packaged, and a letter is inside. I will shoot and post this camera as soon as possible, and after I get address confirmation from Graeme Hird.

Best wishes to all.

Rombo.

gr82bart
09-11-2007, 10:50 AM
Great news Rombo!

Let's see ...

Graeme Hird hasn't been heard from since March 2007
Magpie has not posted since November 2006
Nige's last post was in July 2007

I'd say you should send the camera to either Nige or Nicole and let's get this thing over with.

Regards, Art.

spiralcity
09-27-2007, 02:24 AM
Did these cameras go out in 05?
If so all I can say is 'WOW!!'
I cant wait to see these pics.

gr82bart
10-04-2007, 01:33 PM
I cant wait to see these pics.Same with the rest of us. BTW, Rombo? Did you take a picture yet?

Now who to send it to?

Hey Spiralcity? Want to be part of this thing?

I'd say when Nicole gets the camera in the end; and since she was kind enough to get it developed, scanned and posted in the gallery the last time, I don't think we can ask her to it that again.

Any volunteers to get the camera after Nicole?

Regards, Art.

mexipike
10-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Can I get in on it.

Sanjay Sen
10-04-2007, 07:21 PM
Any volunteers to get the camera after Nicole?

Yeah, I can take it. But, it will be processed and scanned by a lab - I ain't risking it! :) Anyway, that route would mean that Nicole has it ship it internationally.

Let me know...

Best wishes,
Sanjay

copake_ham
10-04-2007, 08:22 PM
OMG, this camera started out in 2005!

It probably uses that obsolete film stuff! Oh yycck; how old fashioned is that?

So, where is this ancient picture taker now? Stuck someplace in goodness knows where I imagine.

If you need a final shooter in the US - I'll kill the last frame and get it developed. Then I'll scan it and upload as instructed.

But, really, film? In this day and age? Ya' gotta be kidding me! :D

eskyone
10-04-2007, 09:00 PM
I would love to do it. - Sean

Nicole
10-05-2007, 05:24 AM
I have received the camera today aaalll the way from Rombo in Slovenia. Peter thank you very much! There are still 6 or 7 frames left. Seems a shame to waste them. Let me know if anyone wants to join in so we can keep this thing moving.

Marc Akemann
10-05-2007, 06:23 AM
I have received the camera today aaalll the way from Rombo in Slovenia. Peter thank you very much! There are still 6 or 7 frames left. Seems a shame to waste them. Let me know if anyone wants to join in so we can keep this thing moving.

Nicole, Art,

I'm willing to take a shot at it, I mean, with it. :)

Marc

Black Dog
10-05-2007, 07:12 AM
Art & Nicole, I'm also keen if you need another shooter;);)

HeliH
10-05-2007, 07:33 AM
If you still need one, I would be interested ;)?

gr82bart
10-05-2007, 09:29 AM
Folks,

My suggestion is for the following people that requested to be part of the First Camera's Trip, send a Private Message (PM) to Nicole with your real name and full mailing address. Nicole can then make a new route and include it with the camera.

New people to be added after Nicole:

HeliH
Black Dog
FilmSprocket
eskyone
mexipike
sensanjay <--Sanjay will be the last one on the new route as he volunteered to process the film and post the pics on APUG.
That's 6 new people which maxes out the number of frames left on the camera, so that's it folks! No more sign ups.

Nicole might need to re-arrange the route to be more efficient. It might take her a while to do this, so give her a bit of time.

Regards, Art.

Sanjay Sen
10-05-2007, 10:29 AM
BTW, where's Gary? He was last seen here in February (2007)...

(PS: Gary, as in the person who started all this.)

gr82bart
10-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Oh oh, I now see George also volunteered to be the last person. Goes to show how much I read George's posts, eh? :D Just kidding George. Really, I'm not ignoring you. Really. ;)

Oiy ...

Sorry George, I honestly didn't mean to leave you out. How about this: When Sanjay gets the camera, if there's a frame left, he'll send it to you and you'll have the honours of processing and posting to the gallery. How's that?

BTW, who's the guy in the other thread that wanted to organize this thing for Round 5? Tim, you sure you know what you're geting yourself into? This is your last chance to run screaming from the room!

Regards, Art.

Pim Warnars
10-05-2007, 11:54 AM
You sent it to the Netherlands aswell, count me in!!