PDA

View Full Version : Let's all shoot 1 camera and see what happens

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

M. Walter Lyon
05-02-2005, 03:21 PM
I am seeing another thread on this and am wondering , is there another camera for the current group underway, or is the other thread starting over completely with a new list of people?

colrehogan
05-02-2005, 03:28 PM
I hope it hadn't gone to too many places yet. It never did arrive. :(

BWGirl
05-02-2005, 06:26 PM
I think I was the third shooter on the original camera, so it had not gone far, Diane.

The other thread is not associated with this one. I think Gary was going to get another camera going for this one since the first one got lost somewhere between me & Diane.

gr82bart
05-08-2005, 07:38 AM
Hey! Where are we with this? Where's the camera now?

Art.

gareth harper
05-08-2005, 08:43 AM
I've seen this thread bouncing around, and finally I've looked at it.
What a crazy idea. I like it.
I'm sorry to hear the camera seems to have disappeared.
If it's 36 exposure, well 36 trips, some international, you gotta to keep your fingers crossed if it's gonna make it the whole way.
What about doing the next one(s) 2 exposures each, that brings it down to 18 trips, and much better odds. You can send it to me, I'll take a couple.
Oh I once sent a friend a package in the post, she never recived it, a few months later she had moved from London to Paris. A couple of months after that, it dropped back through my door returned by the post office. So it might turn up yet.
Now off to flick through the post, who's the poor sod processing and printing it.

gareth harper
05-08-2005, 08:58 AM
Had a scan through there.
I think it makes sense to go for two shots each, maybe even on a 24exp camera. It means you would get quicker result and the chances of the camera coming to a sticky end are reduced.
I see x-rays have been considered.
Is there an XP2 disposable camera, that could be fun. There is the HP5 camera but I think XP2 with it's big lattitude would be better.
If there is, once all the shots are taken, you could have the film cut into strips of four. Every other person would be sent 4 negs to print preferably in the darkroom.

Just my thoughts, if a little late, and fingers crossed that camera pops up again.

Nicole
05-08-2005, 09:07 AM
Now off to flick through the post, who's the poor sod processing and printing it.

Me :)

gareth harper
05-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Umm you are gonna do it at the lab, right?
Or are you gonna hand print the whole roll?

colrehogan
05-08-2005, 09:52 AM
See BW Girl's last post for the fate of the camera.

gr82bart
05-08-2005, 10:32 AM
See BW Girl's last post for the fate of the camera.Sorry, I meant the replacement camera. Has been sent out already?

See quote below:

I will get the next one ready to go and try to have it out by Monday or Tuesday.
Art.

gr82bart
05-21-2005, 04:47 AM
I have a feeling ggriffi is too busy right now. Maybe we should restart this with a new coordinator? What does everyone think? I'd be willing to get the camera and all.

Here's the list of participants:

Gary Griffin
Richard Wasserman
Jeannette Lubitz
Diane Maher
Kevin W. Mullett
Cha Levias
Eric Maquiling

(goes to Hawaii)
Robert M. Teague

(goes back to CA)
Scott Stadler
Ellen Duralia
M. Walter Lyon
Bob Fowler
Art Liem
John Nanian
Bruce Osgood
David A. Goldfarb
Sanjay Sen

(goes to Canada)
David Swinnard
Pats
John Bartley

(goes to UK)
John Suckling

(goes to Belgium)
Marc Leest

(goes to Denmark)
Morten Damkjaer

(goes to Australia)
Graeme Hird
Glenn Mathison
Nigel Smith
Nicolle Boenig-Mcgrade

Art.

BWGirl
05-21-2005, 10:09 AM
Probably a good idea... you might want to switch Diane & me since mail doesn't seem to go well from my direction to hers! ;)

Marc Leest
05-21-2005, 10:26 AM
Great. Let's Go !

Richard Wasserman
05-21-2005, 02:41 PM
Sounds good to me, I'm ready!

Richard Wasserman

gr82bart
05-24-2005, 06:45 PM
Hi Guys,

OK. Seeing there are no objections and we haven't heard from Gary Griffin (I hope everything's OK), I've got the camera and changed the order. I changed it so that it literally will go around the world and come back to where it started.

Notice I also will have the camera come back to me and I'll get the processing and get a digital scan of all the pics taken.

Hope that's OK with everyone. If not, I can set the order back to the way it was. No prob with me.

Now what I will need from everyone is your mailing address. Giving me your mailing address will confirm your participation. Once I have the first 3 mailing addresses, I'll send off the camera.

Regards, Art.
-------------------------------------------
Here's the new order:
Art Liem (start)

Richard Wasserman
Jeannette Lubitz
Kevin W. Mullett
Cha Levias
Eric Maquiling
Diane Maher

(goes to Hawaii)
Robert M. Teague

(goes to Australia)
Graeme Hird
Glenn Mathison
Nigel Smith
Nicolle Boenig-Mcgrade

(goes to UK)
John Suckling

(goes to Belgium)
Marc Leest

(goes to Denmark)
Morten Damkjaer

(goes to Canada)
David Swinnard
Pats
John Bartley

(goes back to USA)
Scott Stadler
Ellen Duralia
M. Walter Lyon
Bob Fowler
John Nanian
Bruce Osgood
David A. Goldfarb
Sanjay Sen

Art Liem (finish)

colrehogan
05-24-2005, 07:20 PM
Probably a good idea... you might want to switch Diane & me since mail doesn't seem to go well from my direction to hers! ;)
:) I never did get that camera in the mail.

John Bartley
05-24-2005, 07:26 PM
Hi Guys,

Now what I will need from everyone is your mailing address. Giving me your mailing address will confirm your participation. Once I have the first 3 mailing addresses, I'll send off the camera.

Ok - I'm confirming that I'm in, and my mailing, living and every other address excluding work is in my signature.

cheers eh?

M. Walter Lyon
05-24-2005, 10:32 PM
Geeesh got bumped into next year didn't I? Oh well presuming it ever makes it here I guess I am in.

M. Walter Lyon
05-24-2005, 10:34 PM
Geeesh got bumped into next year didn't I :(? Oh well presuming it ever makes it here I guess I am in.

gr82bart
05-24-2005, 11:15 PM
Can someone tell me what the handles are of the following individuals?

Cha Levias
Eric Maquiling

I'd like to send them a PM.

Thanks, Art.