PDA

View Full Version : NY/NJ trip

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Bruce Osgood
06-18-2005, 08:30 PM
snip: ..... I just hope Art and Alex can sleep tonight. Try counting film holders instead of sheep guys! Thanks again- Jim
end snip

Very good Jim, and I would like to thank you for hosting this event. All the way back to Brooklyn from AP Alex would mutter.... "I gotta get a 4X5". It was a good day and the weather was fantastic. Thank you again.

bobfowler
06-18-2005, 09:26 PM
end snip

Very good Jim, and I would like to thank you for hosting this event. All the way back to Brooklyn from AP Alex would mutter.... "I gotta get a 4X5". It was a good day and the weather was fantastic. Thank you again.

Uh oh... I fear we've created a monster! :)

David A. Goldfarb
06-18-2005, 10:39 PM
Thanks again, folks! I think I convinced Alex that he doesn't need much darkroom space if he sticks to contact printing.

photobum
06-19-2005, 06:33 AM
Ah, First home and the last to post. Many thanks to Jim#1 for hosting this event. He was real good with being able to schedule the weather too. I'm sorry I had to leave so early, my wife had plans for me :-(

I'm all set for the next meet.

Jim#2

highpeak
06-19-2005, 09:53 AM
Let me tell you guys, the first look on the GG hooked me up right away! Thanks to Bob and Liz, you guys gave me the fist lesson of the "dark side", and Bruce, David, Jim and other guys just make sure that I will never go back by casually talking things about large format. Now, think about it, it was a perfect trap for me.

Thanks Jim for organizing this trip, it was a blast to me.

aj-images
06-19-2005, 04:15 PM
Remember Alex - Flowers, foot rubs, puppy (or kitten) and you will be shooting LF in no time! David - I am going to build a lens board for that lens and shoot some 8x10 on the next shoot. - Jim

gr82bart
06-20-2005, 04:53 PM
Jim, thanks a lot for organizing this and for introducing me to Asbury Park - kewl area.

David, thanks for lending me your 4x5. For those that never shot a 4x5 before - don't. It's the equivalent to injecting liquid crack. The withdrawl was excrutiating today as during one of my presentation, I said Graflex instead of graphics.

bobfowler, I really didn't want to know that your sphincter tingles. Really, I don't want to know.

To the guy who was walking by and just happened to have a bottle of rubbing alcohol and q-tips when I gummed up my Polaroid back - WTF?!?! But thanks.

Now I'll go off and cure my shakes with a browse through some LF websites....

Art.

JamesG
03-22-2006, 12:58 PM
I'm in Hunterdon County. Interested in getting NJ LFers together.

James