PDA

View Full Version : Round 5 Group Print Exchange-Sign Up

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10

claytume
06-16-2005, 04:29 PM
Pats

can you send me your address, I sent the others in the group their prints yesterday.

Clayton

Max Power
06-17-2005, 04:46 PM
Wow!

I just received a gorgeous print from Bob Fowler today. It's of a beautiful 'Abraham Lincoln' rose in his backyard.

Geez Bob, you set the bar awfully high! My first print exchange and I'm already second-guessing myself!

Kent

rogueish
06-19-2005, 04:01 PM
Just finished toning the prints and they are now drying. They actually look good. Each one is the same image but I tried my best to make subtle changes during toning. This way I can say that each one is unique!
It's been a little hectic for me lately, haven't had much time for darkroom pursuits. :(

mikeg
06-25-2005, 05:45 PM
My prints went in the post this morning.

Cheers

Mike

Dave Miller
06-26-2005, 02:25 AM

Cheers

Mike
You are ahead of me Mike, mine are still drying!

rst
06-26-2005, 03:27 AM

Cheers

Mike
Ups, seems that I will be the last one in our group who is sending out the prints, but I had to wait for my Selenium toner to arrive. Maybe I am able to finish the prints next week.

ciao
-- Rüdiger

mikeg
06-26-2005, 11:33 AM
You are ahead of me Mike, mine are still drying!

It's a nice sunny day -- just hang them on the washing line and they're be dry in no time ;)

rogueish
06-26-2005, 07:25 PM
2 out of 3 prints went into the post last Thursday night.
Sorry Joe, but the packing I did on yours didn't hold up to my driving. I could just imagine what the letter sorters would have done to it! :o Actually the tape let go, but the print is fine.
Will be repacking tonight in have it on it's way Monday afternoon.

Jeremy
06-26-2005, 07:29 PM
My prints are done, but I'm waiting for matboard to arrive--which will probably be in 2 weeks because of the 4th of July.

Leon
06-29-2005, 05:33 AM
I got David Goldfarb's superb portrait print on saturday - thanks - it made it across teh atlntic just fine! I have mine toned and flattening. just need to spot and send now. will have them off in a few days I expect.

Leon
06-29-2005, 05:36 AM
hang on ... I just noticed that david goldfarb isnt in my group and isnt even in this exchange ... what is going on????

I think I'll PM him

rst
06-29-2005, 06:55 AM
I received Mikes print yesterday and ... I like it! Well I do not want to give the show away until the others of the group will receive Mikes print.

Hmmm, that puts the pressure on me to finish something soon.

Regards
-- Ruediger

gr82bart
06-29-2005, 08:14 AM
I just got a very nice print from Dlin yesterday. Beautifully composed and printed. Wonderful written technical details on the back of the mounting mat too. Thanks Daniel!

Art.

David A. Goldfarb
06-29-2005, 08:42 AM
hang on ... I just noticed that david goldfarb isnt in my group and isnt even in this exchange ... what is going on????

I think I'll PM him

I'm just catching up to the Round 3 exchange!

argus
06-29-2005, 09:29 AM
My prints are going out to the post today!

G

Jeremy
06-29-2005, 11:41 AM
I just got a very nice print from Dlin yesterday. Beautifully composed and printed. Wonderful written technical details on the back of the mounting mat too. Thanks Daniel!

Art.

Ditto, Art! My print from Daniel came in the mail yesterday, but I didn't notice the box until this morning--it was like opening a present on Christmas morning :)

rogueish
07-01-2005, 07:54 AM
My apologies Joe! :(

Didn't get the print into the post till last night. Got all tied up, and no not with the duct tape. When I went to put it in the clerk tells me that there is a whole ten cent difference between regular (7 days) and express (2-3) days. So to make up for my tardiness, I bit the bullet, splurged and sent it express. :) You should see it early next week.
Nicole and Leon: Your prints should be arriving sometime next week also.

Leon
07-01-2005, 09:59 AM
got your print today Iain ... very nice too.

VoidoidRamone
07-02-2005, 11:22 PM
I just received Nancy's print, very nice stuff! I should have my prints in the mail in a day or two. Thanks.
-Grant

Joe Symchyshyn
07-03-2005, 09:29 AM
I'm printing this morning... My prints will be sent out during the week.

Looking forward to the work coming my way,

joe :)