PDA

View Full Version : Round 5 Group Print Exchange-Sign Up

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Jeremy
07-14-2005, 09:15 PM
Sorry they are so late. :(

No worries, Jeanette, the deadline isn't until the end of July, so you're early :)

BWGirl
07-14-2005, 09:17 PM
:D Happy days!! :D

Rlibersky
07-15-2005, 09:49 AM
Looking forward to seeing the print. Thanks for the heads up.

Randy

magic823
07-15-2005, 11:46 AM
When is the next signup?

Jeremy
07-15-2005, 11:53 AM
When is the next signup?

It will be during the month of August.

zinzin
07-15-2005, 05:01 PM
Well, Group 1... I FINALLY got my prints out to you! :D

What a zoo this summer has been! Sorry they are so late. :(

Oh well.... I'm also late... but managed to print mine this evening and they should go out Monday or Tuesday at the latest, at last... :D
Salvo

Marc Leest
07-16-2005, 05:59 AM
Hello Group 11

My prints are in the mail and I hope they will arrive soon !

regards, Marc.

Leon
07-16-2005, 11:44 AM
Joe Symchyshym - got your print today - very nice thanks ... what paper was it printed on? - never seen a dappled surface like that before

Joe Symchyshyn
07-18-2005, 11:37 AM
Joe Symchyshym - got your print today - very nice thanks ... what paper was it printed on? - never seen a dappled surface like that before
Agfa MCC118 (Fine Grain Matte) toned in Kodak brown toner...

joe :)

rogueish
07-18-2005, 03:52 PM
Got your print last night Leon! Looks great!
Another excellent print in the boat series. I'm going to have to rethink the hanging arrangement of the all prints on the wall now.
So, do I hang both yours together as a series, or apart to see if anyone notices?
Oh the dilemas!

SuzanneR
07-18-2005, 04:20 PM
I received Dave Miller's beautiful print today! What a wonderful treat, I love it! Thank you so much!!! :)

gr82bart
07-19-2005, 07:18 AM
Group 2 Update: I just got Jeremey Moore's Pt/Pd(?) print yesterday. Very nice aesthetically, though, honestly, I'm not sure what it is. Is it a barn door? The paper texture is amazing. What kind of paper is it?

I hate it when I get interested in something (medium format, 4x5, build your own camaera, digital negatives, etc...). This means I will have to indulge in it.

Art.

Jeremy
07-19-2005, 11:17 AM
Group 2 Update: I just got Jeremy Moore's Pt/Pd(?) print yesterday. Very nice aesthetically, though, honestly, I'm not sure what it is. Is it a barn door? The paper texture is amazing. What kind of paper is it?

I hate it when I get interested in something (medium format, 4x5, build your own camaera, digital negatives, etc...). This means I will have to indulge in it.

Art.

It's just a pt/pd print of a pipe running down a wall near Lee's darkroom on Cot 320 (I believe that's what your print is on), nothing special--no barn :)

It's not a digital negative either, it is a straight print from the 3x4 negative.

Dave Miller
07-19-2005, 01:33 PM
I received Dave Miller's beautiful print today! What a wonderful treat, I love it! Thank you so much!!! :)
I’m glad that it has found an appreciative owner.

colrehogan
07-20-2005, 05:06 PM
I got mine today too, thanks Dave! :D

Since it's going to be so miserably hot this weekend, that's what I should do, make some prints. I don't have an excuse either - I finally got my 11x14 COT from B&S! I only had 3 sheets left.

zinzin
07-22-2005, 06:21 AM
Hello group 1, finally I managed to post my photos yesterday - bit later than expected. Should be with you in the next few days, hope you like them :)
Cheers
Salvo

Oh well.... I'm also late... but managed to print mine this evening and they should go out Monday or Tuesday at the latest, at last... :D
Salvo

blackmelas
07-22-2005, 07:26 AM
On Wednesday I received a great action print from Nige; a nighttime car/cart race shot on Delta 3200. The grain is literally shimmering on this one. Thanks Nige!

My prints went off to Group 6 this morning.
Best regards,
James

Ole
07-24-2005, 11:07 AM
Hello group 1, finally I managed to post my photos yesterday - bit later than expected. Should be with you in the next few days, hope you like them :)
Cheers
Salvo

Salvo,

I got the print yesterday. Nice!

And mine is drying at the moment, and will be mailed tomorrow.

SuzanneR
07-25-2005, 12:05 PM
At last, I've had a chance to print. They are toned and in the wash as I write this. It's supposed to be humid this week, so they may take a few days to dry. That's not neccessarily a bad thing, as that means they'll be nice and flat, but I may not get them into the mail until Friday.

Phew... just making the deadline!

jimgalli
07-25-2005, 12:11 PM
Group 6 Print received from Nige this weekend and it is indeed spectacular! Thanks for the excellence. I'm pulling some prints today from some things from my trip to the bay area through Yosemite and hoping the group 6 folks will be patient with me as seeing this AM's prints has me wanting to re-do what I had planned. Jim Galli