PDA

View Full Version : Round 5 Group Print Exchange-Sign Up

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10

Nige
07-25-2005, 06:55 PM
Thanks James and Jim... I thought I'd send something different from the previous one. Wonder if we'll end up together again in R6!

and Jim, no hurry...

BWGirl
07-28-2005, 12:08 AM
Hello group 1, finally I managed to post my photos yesterday - bit later than expected. Should be with you in the next few days, hope you like them :)
Cheers
Salvo

Salvo, how beautiful! Thank you! I love the print. :D

zinzin
07-28-2005, 05:04 AM
Salvo, how beautiful! Thank you! I love the print. :D

Many thanks Jeanette, very glad you like it :cool:

Ole, got yours this morning, very nice!!

cheers
Salvo

Glenn Mathison
07-28-2005, 11:29 PM
Hi Group 11. I have received prints from Scott (Florida) and Marc (Belgium) this week and they have started a great discussion/debate among family and co-workers. (Some of my work mates are film shooter enthusiasts as well). It always amazes me how varied opinions can be . . . I love it!

I've just returned from annual holidays so I need to get into the darkroom this weekend and the get the prints out. Apologies for my tardiness. Keep an eye on the mail.

Glenn

Rlibersky
07-29-2005, 10:32 AM
Jeanette and Salvo, recieved both your prints. Both are gems.

Randy

SuzanneR
07-29-2005, 12:30 PM
To the "Group of 8",

I have just put prints in the mail to Diane, Dave, and Dennis (ooh... almost an alliteration!) I needed to reprint a photo from last year, and I've made much better prints of it than previously. Hope they arrive safely, and that you like them.

Cheers,
Suzanne

colrehogan
08-01-2005, 12:45 PM
I hope to get my prints in the mail to Group 8 this week. They are drying as we speak.

Marc Leest
08-01-2005, 01:27 PM
G11:
I got Scott's print today. Great print. Many thanks, Marc.

colrehogan
08-01-2005, 05:00 PM
I got Suzanne's print today and really like it. The boys look like they're enjoying themselves and there's no posing whatsoever.

BWGirl
08-01-2005, 05:02 PM
Ole! Boy, that is gorgeous! Sharp and clean! I am surprised it came in such good shape being unprotected as it was! Is this in your town?

wbryant
08-01-2005, 11:08 PM
hey Bobfowler, papagene, and maxpower, I am shipping out your prints in the AM. Thanks for waiting.

Will

Ole
08-02-2005, 01:18 AM
Ole! Boy, that is gorgeous! Sharp and clean! I am surprised it came in such good shape being unprotected as it was! Is this in your town?

Glad to hear that at least one of them has arrived in a recognisable shape:)

That's where I live, yes. My house isn't in the picture, it's behind those you see.

Nige
08-02-2005, 01:34 AM
My prints went off to Group 6 this morning.
Best regards,
James

and arrived yesterday. It got the thumbs up from my co-worker who's very critical! (which I agreed with)

thanks James!

SuzanneR
08-02-2005, 08:19 AM
I got Suzanne's print today and really like it. The boys look like they're enjoying themselves and there's no posing whatsoever.

Diane,

Glad to hear you received it so quickly. I think the photo is as much about the light in that field as it is about my boys! I'm pleased you like it.

Cheers,
Suzanne

zinzin
08-02-2005, 08:37 AM
Glad to hear that at least one of them has arrived in a recognisable shape:)

That's where I live, yes. My house isn't in the picture, it's behind those you see.

Ole, looks like you missed my note (OK it was "embedded" in another post...). Got mine too and in decent conditions... and the photo of course... really nice, my wife loves it :) .
cheers
Salvo

Jeremy
08-02-2005, 12:22 PM
The deadline has past so if you haven't shipped out your prints yet then please send a PM letting the rest of those in your group know when you expect to have them done.

Round 6 should be gearing up soon.

bobfowler
08-03-2005, 05:05 PM
hey Bobfowler, papagene, and maxpower, I am shipping out your prints in the AM. Thanks for waiting.

Will

Will - This is a most beautiful print! I have the perfect spot picked out to hang it. Time to go frame shopping...

Gene - I finally got your lovely print into a frame this past weekend. It now hangs on my office wall.

papagene
08-03-2005, 09:20 PM
I also received Will's jewel of a little print. And one of your first attempts at LF... can't wait to see what you wil lbe producing when you become more comfortable with it - 8x10, 7x17 or 12x20 contacts!! ;)
Thanks Will.

And Bob, thanks for the compliment.

Love these exchanges!! :D

gene

Rlibersky
08-04-2005, 09:10 AM
Ole

I got your print yesterday. Have to say without a stiffener I was amazed it wasn't bent. The photo Gods must be on your side. When I sent mine to zinzin with stiffener they still creased it in 3 or 4 places.

By the way zinzin thanks for your print. I'm sending a new print to you today. It is different from the dock. Not sure when I could get in to print another dock print.

So I have received all 3 prints. Thanks everybody.

colrehogan
08-04-2005, 06:12 PM
Group 8,
I sent off my prints to you this afternoon. Sorry it took me so long.