PDA

View Full Version : Blind Print Exchange - Round 2 sign up, rules and status thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

skander
07-05-2005, 05:24 AM
I'm still on the road so if someone has sent me a print and is waiting for me to reply please be patient.

Michael
Hi Michael,
Actually, YOU must be patient! I'm the one who is bound to send you the print. I've finished it yesterday and it should go away tomorrow.
Cheers,
Skander

Ole
07-05-2005, 05:27 AM
I can't remember who I was going to send a print to, and after a recent purge all my PM's are on my PC at home.

So some patient person has a little while longer to wait for my print. I think it could well be a Salt Print, I have one ready which I can send next week.

SuzanneR
07-05-2005, 08:05 AM
I was away last week, so apologies to Claire for taking so long to acknowledge the prints... yes printSSS (five altogether!!) that you sent! Mounted, no less. What a treat! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

Claire Senft
07-05-2005, 09:47 AM
I was away last week, so apologies to Claire for taking so long to acknowledge the prints... yes printSSS (five altogether!!) that you sent! Mounted, no less. What a treat! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!
You are more than welcome.

John McCallum
07-05-2005, 04:57 PM
And thank you Suzanne for your lovely image. Beautifully printed.
Best, john.

SuzanneR
07-05-2005, 07:31 PM
Pleased to hear you received the print! I thought a photo of a small summer moment would be good for your winter:D

Cheers!

skander
07-07-2005, 04:38 AM
I finally got my print to Skander out and into the mail today (it took me a while to mount and mat). It should take about a week to get across the pond.
Hi Bob, I received your print yesterday and was really impressed, both by the picture and the mount : I've never received such a beautifully mounted print! It's ready to go on the wall.
Thanks a lot!
Skander

gr82bart
07-07-2005, 07:56 AM
It's good to hear that people are getting and sending prints. Please keep posting. I will be putting up the pairings soon, so if you did not recieve a print, at least you will know who should have sent you one.

Art.

papagene
07-07-2005, 09:38 PM
To the person I am sending a print to - it is going out in the mail tomorrow and should arrive in a few days despite the Texas heat.

gene

bobfowler
07-07-2005, 10:24 PM
Hi Bob, I received your print yesterday and was really impressed, both by the picture and the mount : I've never received such a beautifully mounted print! It's ready to go on the wall.
Thanks a lot!
Skander

Whew! I'm glad to hear it arrived intact, and that you're happy with it. :)

Enjoy!

gr82bart
07-09-2005, 07:43 PM
OK here are the pairings that I made up a long while back. The first name is the sender. This is compliled from posts in this thread.

** indicates print was sent and recieved
* indicates print was sent but receipt not confirmed yet

BWGirl -> John Bartley
John Bartley -> bobfowler
bobfowler -> skander**
skander -> m. dowdall*
m. dowdall -> BWGirl**
TheMissingLink -> Murray Minchin
argus-> TheMissingLink*
Dwane -> argus**
ole -> Dwane
dschneller -> ole*
Peter Rockstroh -> dschneller**
TPPhotog -> Peter Rockstroh*
c6h6o3 -> TPPhotog**
Paul Sorensen -> c6h6o3
Bon-Jip -> Paul Sorensen*
Rlibersky -> Bon-Jip*
mark -> Rlibersky*
rexp -> mark**
John McCallum -> rexp
Suzanne Revy -> John McCallum**
Claire Senft -> Suzanne Revy**
Rogueish -> Claire Senft**
g82bart -> Rogueish**
Dave Miller -> gr82bart**
rduraoc -> Dave Miller**
MurrayMinchin -> rduraoc**
mikeg -> David Goldfarb**
Bob Carnie -> mikeg
David Goldfarb -> Bob Carnie
Jose A Martinez -> SchwinnParamount*
Jeremy Moore -> Jose A Martinez
Papagene -> Jeremy Moore*
Schwinn Paramount -> Papagene

Get printing people!

Art.

bobfowler
07-09-2005, 08:20 PM
What I really want to know - who got the set of ginsu knives?

hehehe

BWGirl
07-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Fear not, John... I just got it posted today! Sorry for such a delay!! :(

David A. Goldfarb
07-09-2005, 09:57 PM
I sent mine on July 2.

Jeremy
07-09-2005, 09:59 PM
I had been waiting for my matboard to show up, but since I found out a couple of days ago that it is backordered till the end of July I picked some up locally today. My print will go out at the beginning of the week.

John Bartley
07-10-2005, 07:20 AM
Fear not, John... I just got it posted today! Sorry for such a delay!! :(

Hehehe - not to worry there young lady !! All in good time eh?

Beside, you're not the only one who's late. As I posted in the postcard forum, I'm late on this one, but I was early in the last ones, so I figure that averages out :)

cheers

Claire Senft
07-10-2005, 08:45 PM
I made a posting Saturday PM. It seems to have gotten lost in the mail Here is what I had to say.

Today was my lucky day. I hear someone out there asking "How lucky was it"? Well today I received a carefully made, selenium toned 11x14 FB print on Multigrade of just the type of subject matter that I enjoy. Certainly, this good fortune was as underserved as it was surprising. What? Who made me this nice print? Well It came from a gentleman from Brampton Ontario who uses the non de plume Rogueish. This is a serious distortion of fact. He is naught but a sheep in wolves clothing...a very nice person.

Thank You Lain.

Claire

argus
07-11-2005, 03:25 AM
small correction:

I completed the print yesterday and it will be sent to TheMissingLink during this week.

G

Paul Sorensen
07-12-2005, 01:05 AM
Just a note that I did recieve a lovely print from Bon-Jip and sent my print to c6h6o3 on Friday the 8th.

Paul.

TheMissingLink
07-12-2005, 08:50 AM
mid of last week ... after an odyssey with different post offices, discussing formats, weight and wrappings in regard to terrorism activities ...
So I'm feeling like emigrating to Burkina Faso wouldn't make a difference:-((

Horst