PDA

View Full Version : Utah Apuggers

MenacingTourist
05-19-2005, 01:09 AM
I was reading a post in the Denver section from mtbbrian (the mnt bike photog) who was lamenting the lack of a Utah section. Sean was kind enough to set one up so I thought I'd invite all you Utah Apuggers to a get together to talk cameras or go shoot somewhere or throw rocks at sea gulls or whatever :)

Anyone interested? Anyone? Bueller?

Curtis Nelson
05-24-2005, 03:26 PM
I wouldn't mind getting together every once in a while. I'm in Lehi.

Judging from the number of replys, we may have to rent the Salt Palace to have enough room for everyone :)

Dave Wooten
05-24-2005, 04:22 PM
I'm in Vegas

was just in Beaver sandbagging a rising creek in the grove....I move along Rt 15 from time to time.

MenacingTourist
06-03-2005, 01:04 AM
I guess I should check back here more often :)

I'm in Springville Curtis so we're pretty close. Sounds like you're setting up a darkroom for 4x5 and building a camera. I have a decent woodshop so let me know if you need help with anything. I'd love to see what you're building. I may have a line on some huge bellows from a process camera that might be fun to use on a home made ULF.

Dave, whenever you're up here with that big camera let us know and we could all meet up for lunch or something.

mtbbrian
07-21-2005, 01:53 PM
I am flattered that I could make a difference!
I must say though that this is the first time in quite some time I have visited this forum.
However I would LOVE to meet my fellow photographers from the Great State Of Utah! I know there are a few others from Utah here too.
I am in West Valley City.
Brian

Aggie
07-21-2005, 02:26 PM
Don't forget David Hall, (brain Cramp) another SLC guy. Won't be long and I can join ya'll.

raucousimages
07-25-2005, 08:20 PM
I would love to get together. I am in sandy.

John

Robert Hall
07-26-2005, 09:53 AM
I'm in Sandy waiting for my house to be built, then I will be in Lehi at the point of the mountain.

jansengunderson
08-01-2005, 12:18 PM
I'm interested in getting together. I'm in downtown SLC.

Robert Hall
08-03-2005, 02:13 PM
Just as an FYI I will be at Park City, Utah on the 5th, 6th, and 7th for the Kimbal Art Festival.

That's this weekend!

Come by and say hi.

raucousimages
08-08-2005, 05:28 PM
I will be at the smithson spiral jetty with my family this fri. night and sat. morning. Come on up, stop at promontory point NHS for directions. Look for a grey 4x4 with an 8x10.

John

Robert Hall
10-17-2005, 11:23 AM
Hey, we have a region, but no image for the front page! What are we waiting for. I think someone here has a timer on their camera. Don't they?

Quinn
12-18-2005, 12:20 PM
Hello,

I'm game if you guys are going to hook up, I think we should. I know Brian and John... I'm in Riverdale.

Cheers!

Post Script:
I don't get to check this board that often, so please email me if you plan to get together - thanks.

Nathan Jones
12-19-2005, 09:21 AM
Hey Folks:

Another (relatively new) Utah APUG member here. There must be more than a half a dozen of us now. I am in downtown Salt Lake City. Sorry I missed the APUG calling at the Salgado show ---I'd have been there for sure. I was there an entire afternoon a few days before.

Sometimes I go extended periods of time with out logging on to APUG. So if there is an event proposed or planned, please email me: NTJSLC@aol.com

Kindly,

Nathan

JBrunner
01-02-2006, 02:17 AM
Yes, I are from Utah too, I are in SLC. Lets go take some pichurs! :)