PDA

View Full Version : Postcard Exchange - Round 3

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Rlibersky
06-16-2005, 04:20 PM
Got them out today. I've now completed my obligations for this round as well as the blind and print exchange. Miller time.

Randy

TimVermont
06-16-2005, 04:40 PM
Mine went out on Monday the 13th.

Kevin Caulfield
06-16-2005, 07:40 PM
Mine are in the mail, too. Will send out the 'latecomer's' card today! :)

Jeanette, yours got all the way to Australia with only 23 cents US postage.
It must have hopped here by itself. ;)
Thanks. :)

Mine are printed and will be on their way shortly.

BWGirl
06-16-2005, 08:59 PM
Jeanette, yours got all the way to Australia with only 23 cents US postage.
It must have hopped here by itself. ;)
Thanks. :)

Mine are printed and will be on their way shortly.

Shh.... don't tell, or they'll send a "hoppin' mad" postal inspector to nab me! haha!!

Can't believe that happened! I had them in such neat piles, too! ;)

skander
06-21-2005, 05:38 AM
Hi all,
It has been a bit hard this month, but that's done : my 19 postcards have been posted this morning.
So far, I've received 6 postcards from around the world!
Skander

Dave Miller
06-21-2005, 07:09 AM
I have just returned from vacation to find a welcome selection of postcards waiting on the doormat as light relief from the bills.
A leaping frog from BWGirl – Flower Show from Randy Liersky – Keppel Falls from Nige – Canoes from Jim Shanesy – Botanical Gardens from Mikeg – Abandoned Yarn Mill from Tim Trapp.
Thank you all, they are works of art each and everyone that will be kept and treasured.
Tim you asked about my experience with Prescysol. So far I have only used it for one session where I mixed the Maco IR with Ilford Delta 100 films and was most impressed with the results from both films. I shall be using it again shortly to develop my holiday snaps.

Bighead
06-21-2005, 10:52 AM
Me too..... I received three more during my vacation.... Well, back home with a few rolls to develop and begin printing... Should have them out this week....

rjr
06-23-2005, 06:40 PM
Many, maaaaaany postcards are waiting for me at home - so I was told on the phone.

Due to an accidential mishap -pulled my ligaments- on the way to my darkroom, I wasnŽt able to print last weekend and now IŽm away for 2 weeks. I hope IŽll get it done next week... :-(

Bob F.
06-27-2005, 12:13 PM
My postcards went out today. Many thanks for those I have received and are still to come - it's been a great experience not knowing what will be on my door mat when I get home from work..

Cheers, Bob.

Dave Miller
06-30-2005, 04:48 PM
I've received another three postcards for which thanks are due:
Kevin Caulfied for a reflective study.
Skander Zannad for a duplicate detail of the Reichstag.
Bob Francis for a study of wild animals in deepest Kent.
Marsterpieces everyone.

Bob F.
06-30-2005, 06:32 PM
There was a water filled drainage channel between me and those beasts - you can't be too careful, I always say...

Apparently that field gets flooded on a regular basis in winter and only a grass causeway/embankment lets you reach the church which is on slightly higher ground. Romney Marsh is a very interesting area.

Cheers, Bob.

Aggie
06-30-2005, 07:03 PM
Mine were dropped in the mail today.

mikeg
07-01-2005, 04:49 AM
There was a water filled drainage channel between me and those beasts - you can't be too careful, I always say...

Apparently that field gets flooded on a regular basis in winter and only a grass causeway/embankment lets you reach the church which is on slightly higher ground. Romney Marsh is a very interesting area.

Cheers, Bob.

Hi Bob,

I liked it a lot. Did you give the image a quick sepia tone or something? I was wondering how you got the warmtone effect.

Cheers

Mike

Bob F.
07-01-2005, 06:36 AM
Hi Bob,

I liked it a lot. Did you give the image a quick sepia tone or something? I was wondering how you got the warmtone effect.

Cheers

Mike
Yup, partial sepia - pulled before fully bleached. I find MGIV RC does not take selenium to any noticeable degree and I wanted to warm it up a bit.

Cheers, Bob.

Bob F.
07-23-2005, 11:35 AM
Just a short note that if anyone on the list has not received their postcard from me (I can't believe that they all got past the best efforts of the world's various postal services to lose or shred them) PM me and I will send a replacement.

Many thanks to all who sent them - it's been fun!

Cheers, Bob.

Aggie
07-24-2005, 12:17 PM
I've only gotten 10 cards this round. I know I sent out 19 so some have not made it to me.

hermit
07-24-2005, 09:15 PM
Mine FINALLY go out in the mail tomorrow. I've also received 10 so far.

David A. Goldfarb
07-24-2005, 09:19 PM
I sent mine a few weeks ago. Did they arrive?

Nige
07-24-2005, 10:15 PM
David, I got your last Thursday (I think). I've recieved 12 so far and it sounds like a few more are in transit.

Dave Miller
07-25-2005, 02:21 AM
I have 11 to date, the last being from David. Nicely done David, thanks.