PDA

View Full Version : To add to your "Jesus in (fill-in-the-blank)" collection

Daniel Grenier
06-18-2005, 08:18 AM
Here we go again....

Recall the Virgin Mary in a grillcheese on ebay? Well, Jesus is showing up in ultrasounds now. :rolleyes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16710&item=5590181381&rd=1

I'm thinkin "Holy Spirit on Ground Glass" or, "St-Peter in Amidol" might make me some cash? ;)

Michel Hardy-Vallée
06-18-2005, 12:04 PM
Embarassing item #1: having your parents show your ultrasound picture to everyone.
Embarassing item #2: having your parents sell it on eBay
Embarassing item #3: having your parents pretend there's Jeeezeess in it.

Auction: 50$. Embarassement: priceless.

BruceN
06-18-2005, 12:41 PM
I guess I don't have "The Eye" after all, because I sure can't see it.

Michel Hardy-Vallée
06-18-2005, 12:53 PM
I'll delete the picture if it's copyright infrigement or whatnont, but for now let's state clearly that it's the property of the person identified as paula8809 on eBay, blah blah.

This is a crop of the area meant to be the Man. You'll see a red area that looks like a beard, a flesh-colored area that's a face looking left from an angle, and the grey area looks like hair.

Why would he be red-bearded if his hair is already gray? Interesting...

BruceN
06-18-2005, 01:24 PM
Gosh, that really is life-changing. I saw Pamela Anderson in my corn flakes this morning, do ya suppose it means anything? I guess I shoulda got a snapshot of it, maybe the Motion Picture Academy would have confirmed it as a miracle...

Michel Hardy-Vallée
06-18-2005, 02:44 PM
Gotta say the image has a feel of some clair-obscur, a touch of Goya, artistic blur, that speaks wonder to the spiritual one...

garryl
06-18-2005, 03:14 PM
Gosh, that really is life-changing. I saw Pamela Anderson in my corn flakes this morning, do ya suppose it means anything? I guess I shoulda got a snapshot of it, maybe the Motion Picture Academy would have confirmed it as a miracle...

You found Pamela Andersen in your corn flakes and all you could think to do is take a picture :confused:

Andy K
06-18-2005, 04:11 PM
Thats not Jeezuss! Thats Barry Gibb circa 1977!

Tom Hoskinson
06-18-2005, 04:25 PM
...Why would he be red-bearded if his hair is already gray? Interesting...

Yet another reincarnation of Quetzalcoatl...

JLMoore3
06-21-2005, 10:58 AM
Here we go again....

My son has a small pocket flashlight, when held lamp down, shows the face of Yoda... Or so he believes!

Graeme Hird
06-21-2005, 05:55 PM
I put some white paper into a tray of chemicals the other day. Like magic, a face appeared on it after 1 minute with constant agitation. It sort of looked like Jesus - do you think I might be able to sell it on ebay too?

Come to think of it, this happens quite regularly. Sometimes Jesus and his whole family appear! It's funny though - apparently my kids and wife look just like Jesus did. The resemblance between the strange faces on the paper and those of my family is remarkable.

I wonder if there might be a market for this amazing miracle "paper in the soup" process?

:)

SteveGangi
06-22-2005, 10:11 AM
I wonder if there might be a market for this amazing miracle "paper in the soup" process?
Probably not. The problem with such miracles is they are unverifiable and nonrepeatable :D

Gerald Koch
06-22-2005, 11:26 AM
There is a simple and scientific explanation for all these phenomena. The human brain is hardwired to distinguish faces from their surroundings. You will notice that the reported divine faces are usually full frontal and not in profile. The image is only identified as a face when it is symmetrical and has two apparent eyes. Babies are able to recognize faces soon after their eyes are able to focus.

This trait also seems to be shared by other animals. For example, moths and butterflies are able to escape predation when they have two eye spots on their wings. Birds mistake the image of the moth as that of the face of a large animal.

Michel Hardy-Vallée
06-22-2005, 11:36 AM
You will notice that the reported divine faces are usually full frontal and not in profile.

OMG, that picture was from Jesus from PROFILE! It must be the real one, ring the bells!!!

ian_greant
06-23-2005, 09:33 PM
I must be a sinner - I don't see the Jebus.

Marc Leest
06-24-2005, 05:00 PM
Vade Retro, Satana !

bjorke
06-26-2005, 03:52 AM
Might I suggest posting this or others:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/miracles/

benjiboy
06-26-2005, 05:14 AM
You found Pamela Andersen in your corn flakes and all you could think to do is take a picture :confused:
You gotta respect the guy, he has a true photographers instincts.