PDA

View Full Version : SF Bay Area Summer Gathering & WFW Send-Off

Pages : 1 [2]

jimgalli
07-15-2005, 11:05 PM
Hi Jon. Well, I may just have a nice drive over the mountain and back the next day if I don't get some directions. Could be worse. I've got 4X5, 8X10, 7X11, and 7X17 packed for the adventure. What time are folks showing up? Jim

Aggie
07-15-2005, 11:25 PM
Jim, both email and PM, I gave you my cell phone number. It usually gets going mid afternoon. I can have you follow me over there, but I can't tell you the name of the streets.

MattCarey
07-15-2005, 11:29 PM
Hi Jon. Well, I may just have a nice drive over the mountain and back the next day if I don't get some directions. Could be worse. I've got 4X5, 8X10, 7X11, and 7X17 packed for the adventure. What time are folks showing up? Jim

Boy this is making it hard to stay away.

However, I just spent a week dragging my kids around in the back of the car everyday. Time to give them a break at home.

Have fun, all!

Matt

BradS
07-17-2005, 12:34 PM
I want to thank Geary and his family for their gracious hospitality and for opening their home to us and hosting this event. Good food, interesting conversation, beautiful prints and a fascinating array of large format and dark room gear. It was a great pleasure for me to meet face to face with all who attended. It felt somehing like gatting re-acquainted with old friends. Thank you all and good luck to you on the other coast Will.

Aggie
07-17-2005, 12:39 PM
Brad it was great to have you in our midst, along with Jim Galli. The display of Jim's cameras was something not to miss. Geary and his wife are wonderful. Best of luck to you Will on the east coast.

jimgalli
07-17-2005, 11:21 PM
Geary and family went well beyond the call of friendship and I had a most excellent adventure. Thank you Geary! Great fun all, and I got to do some 7X17 veritcals on the way through the Tuolumne! Geary's darkroom is a class act and I'm jealous as can be. Perhaps even motivated ;)