PDA

View Full Version : Postcard Exchange - Round 4

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

skander
09-16-2005, 04:19 AM
Hi all,
Mine have been posted this morning with beautiful stamps!
Cheers,
Skander

Paul Sorensen
09-19-2005, 12:13 AM
Mine are going out tomorrow, I am not counting on the stamps being at all attractive, but I like to think that the image I printed is! :)

Dave Miller
09-19-2005, 12:07 PM
Hi all,
Mine have been posted this morning with beautiful stamps!
Cheers,
Skander
Arrived today - never mind the stamp; beautiful card.
I also got Doug's card, another masterpiece.

matt miller
09-19-2005, 12:23 PM
I just mailed mine a few minutes ago. I had a lot of fun making them.

I've received beautiful cards from both Aggie & Steve and look forward to the rest.

Dave Miller
09-19-2005, 01:34 PM
I’ve just finished licking a load of big beautiful stamps; yuk! Anyway my cards are now stamped and about to go in the postbox. The picture on the card is not up to much, but the stamp is a collectors item!

Nige
09-27-2005, 08:57 PM
Hi All Postcarders...

I failed to get mine out before going on holidays, which means you all get a pic from the holiday! Sent today... 'hot off the press' (ie. printed last night)

I think I've recieved 6 or 7 cards, so looking forward to the rest turning up. Really enjoying this round so far.

Cheers, Nige

Kevin Caulfield
09-27-2005, 09:46 PM
I haven't even selected a photo yet for this round, but I promise to print mine all up within the next day or two. I've received about five or six so far and they are all great again. Are we supposed to print AND mail in September? Hmmm, I'm cutting it fine. ;)

Nige
09-27-2005, 11:22 PM
lots of time for a bludger who works from home :)

Kevin Caulfield
09-27-2005, 11:25 PM
Shhh, don't tell everybody! ;)

Kevin Caulfield
09-30-2005, 05:45 PM
Okay, I have actually printed all my cards. That was September. It is now October. Whoops. I most humbly apologise that I didn't get mine sent in October, but I will get them in the mail by Monday. Looking at the name list, I notice that there must still be several on the way.
Without stating the obvious, you do all realise, don't you, that the idea is that you send a card to EVERY other person on the list? :) ;)

Kevin Caulfield
10-06-2005, 08:15 PM
Well, my cards all went out on Saturday, one day after the end of September. ;)
I hope they all arrive at their destinations.

Today (I haven't checked my PO Box mail for the week) I received two great cards, "Someone To Watch Over Me" from BW Girl, and "White Trash" from Matt.
Great work. :) Thanks.

mikeg
10-07-2005, 03:26 PM
My cards went out a couple of days ago. Sorry I'm late, September seems to have flown by. This week I received BWGirl's and Bob's cards and today I had 3, "Our baby" and "the dish" from Kevin and Nige along with Matt's "White Trash". I'm amazed that Matt's card reached me as it had a big purple stamp on the back saying "Missent to Philippines"!! Not sure how it got there as the address is clearly United Kingdom. Despite its world tour it's in perfect condition.

Had a bit of luck last weekend -- managed to pick up a box of Ilford postcard paper in Jessops in Hereford. It was in their sale section, reduced to GBP 8.99 (just over half the old price). Probably been lying around for a couple of years but it should be OK. It was glossy, I prefer pearl but beggars can't be choosers. I've now got 3 1/2 boxes left.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying these postcard exchanges. Thanks everyone.

Mike

Bob F.
10-30-2005, 08:20 PM
As we are coming up to the next round signup (doesn't time fly!?)... If anyone on the group list has not received one of these (below) PM me and I will send a spare. I can't believe the world's post offices have delivered TWO rounds of my postcards without at least one card vanishing in to thin air!

Cheers, Bob.

Pastiche
10-30-2005, 09:46 PM
Can I hop on the wagon somewhere along the road? :)

Aggie
10-30-2005, 10:04 PM
Well Bob, I am bereft of your card. I would very much like one.

Nige
10-30-2005, 11:05 PM
I got it Bob. Noah, I'll send you a msg from home tonight.

Actually, I think we're way done on the number of cards in this round. I haven't checked but I'm pretty sure I've only recieved 8 or 9 out of the 17 odd expected.

Can everyone (who can be bothered) email me a list of your cards (card sec and author). I'd like to know if these things really do get lost as badly as they seem to recently. If you haven't sent your cards out, email me that too so I can see the big picture!

cheers, Nige

David A. Goldfarb
10-30-2005, 11:23 PM
Still haven't sent mine. Getting there.

Aggie
10-31-2005, 12:14 AM
mine was a rose placed on a cow.

Nige
10-31-2005, 01:58 AM
got yours Aggie.

had a recount.. 11 cards out of 17, more than I remembered!

Bob F.
10-31-2005, 06:59 AM
Well Bob, I am bereft of your card. I would very much like one.Knew there had to be some gone AWOL - will get a spare out to you today Aggie (I got yours, thanks).

Cheers, Bob.