PDA

View Full Version : Another get together

Pages : 1 2 [3]

donbga
09-25-2005, 03:59 PM
I've done Jekyll before, great for the driftwood beaches but takes a long time to get there. You know any other good places to shoot down south?
Well I tell you there is one place I wouldn't mind getting a small group together and shooting. That is the Altamaha River swamps around Darien. I've often wanted to go there but don't know the lay of the land. I'm guessing a john boat would be required.

Does anyone know anything about this location?

Don

hankins27
10-04-2005, 03:02 PM
I'd be interested in getting together with other film users. I'm in the Chattanooga area but would be willing to travel for a photo outing with the rest of the group.

Steve

ScottH
10-04-2005, 03:29 PM
While wrapping up the last outing, Gary and I breifly discussed getting together in the not too distant future to get some fall colors in the North GA area. Having since looked at my calendar I may have a tough time of it during that window. I'm sure you'll hear from Gary soon.

If you figure out some dates I'll certainly consider it.

Scott

glbeas
10-04-2005, 07:32 PM
It'll be a little while before I'll be out again, I have family from out of state visiting. I just got through processing my 8x10 negs from the air museum trip. I'm quite pleased with the quality. Maybe I can get some prints made by the weekend.

Steve, do you have any preferences as to what you like to shoot? I'm not a real big fan of fall color, doesn't show up too well in B&W. :p

One of these days we need to get together for a print review.

MikeS
10-04-2005, 10:46 PM
I'd be interested in getting together with other film users. I'm in the Chattanooga area but would be willing to travel for a photo outing with the rest of the group.

Steve

I'm not too far from Knoxville (well, 50 miles east of it), and I know of at least 2 other APUGers that I think are in the Knoxville area. Perhaps we could arrange a get together of East TN APUGers?

-Mike