PDA

View Full Version : Group Print Exchange: Round 6

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10

SuzanneR
11-26-2005, 08:08 AM
Gene, MikeS and Suzanne - have my prints shown up yet?

Not yet, I'm afraid. Will keep an eye out though. Things could be backed up at the USPS because of the Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday. I will let you know as soon as it arrives... looking forward to seeing it!

papagene
11-26-2005, 09:28 AM
Not yet Ole. But I am surprised that Suzanne hasn't received mine yet. It didn't have that far to travel!!

gene

SuzanneR
11-26-2005, 10:38 AM
I know Gene!! I find mail within the state usually pretty fast. Maybe they were too loaded down with catalogs over the long weekend to bother with the first class mail!:D

Betting it'll arrive today

papagene
11-26-2005, 02:30 PM
Just received Ole's print in the mail. Looks like my kind of place to photograph Ole!
Thanks muchly!!

gene

SuzanneR
11-26-2005, 05:03 PM
Well.... DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No prints in the mail today. :(

Plenty of catalogs designed to seperate me from my money, though!! Guess I'll have to show great patience until Monday. Ugh!!

SuzanneR
11-28-2005, 05:11 PM
My mail finally arrived today (after 5pm! the slow pokes) At last, however, my patience paid off... just received Ole's beautiful print! :)

Thank you very much, Ole... it's great! A gorgeous study of a rock and stream. I'm getting a little nervous about Gene's print, though! Hope it gets here tomorrow!

Again, thank you, thank you thank you!!!!!

Ole
11-28-2005, 05:26 PM
Gene's print arrived here today!

I'll send the "boring technical details" for my print by PM tomorrow - it's bedtime here now.

vet173
11-28-2005, 06:04 PM
Group 11, my prints are on the way. Posted today. Expect 10-14 business days for delivery.

Regards,
Graham.I recieved a very nice B&W print, matted and everything today from Graham. To the frame store.
Thanks Graham,
John

papagene
11-28-2005, 07:04 PM
Gene's print arrived here today!

I'll send the "boring technical details" for my print by PM tomorrow - it's bedtime here now.

My print got to Ole way across that big pond before one got to Suzanne just down the road??????? :o
My goodness, the US Postal Service is soooooooooooooo reliable. :(
If it gets lost I'll have another one for you Saturday.

gene

bobfowler
11-28-2005, 07:10 PM
I recieved a very nice B&W print, matted and everything today from Graham. To the frame store.
Thanks Graham,
John

I also received a beautiful, matted print today from Graham. Unlike John, I don't have to run to the frame store - I've got the perfect frame here already! Thanks Graham for the outstanding art!

colrehogan
11-28-2005, 07:55 PM
Group 10, I hope my prints made it to you?

Gay Larson
11-28-2005, 08:29 PM
Group 9, hope you received my prints today, except Claire, his is in the mail. I received a very nice print today from Claire. Thanks so much, really am enjoying it.

David A. Goldfarb
11-28-2005, 08:32 PM
Gay, Claire, and Art, I've received and am enjoying all your prints. Mine will be another week or so yet.

SuzanneR
11-29-2005, 03:20 PM
At last, Gene!! It arrived. A really beautiful print of Bear's Den. Thank you very much! I've enjoyed this exchange enormously!

papagene
11-29-2005, 05:09 PM
Whew!! I am glad it arrived OK. Now I hope that it makes it to MikeS safely as well.

gene

blackmelas
12-01-2005, 01:51 PM
Group 5,
My prints are packed and will be in tomorrow's mail, only a day or so late.
Best regards,
James

Paul Sorensen
12-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Group 10, I hope my prints made it to you?
Yes Diane, sorry I didn't let you know. Very lovely, it was fun to get a color photo for a change as well. My wife is extremely fond of it and I am sure it will find a place on our wall.

I have prints flattening under a book that I will send out today or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Paul.

mikeg
12-01-2005, 03:29 PM
Group 2 -- my prints went in the post today.

Cheers

Mike

BWGirl
12-01-2005, 04:41 PM
Group 2 -- my prints went in the post today.

Cheers

Mike

That must be why your avatar is cheering! Can't wait to see it! :)

mikeg
12-01-2005, 05:09 PM
That must be why your avatar is cheering!

I hope that you'll be cheering when you receive it ;) Well maybe a smile anyway!

The avatar is England's star cricketer Andy Flintoff taking yet another wicket as we thrashed the Aussies over the summer. However, the way things are going for the England team in Pakistan at the moment, I think he'll have to go soon!

Cheers

Mike