PDA

View Full Version : Blind Print Exchange - Round 3

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10

Michel Hardy-Vallée
01-02-2006, 06:01 AM
I sent mine (and it was received), but I'm still hoping for someone to send me one...

Nicole
01-02-2006, 07:00 AM
I sent mine ages ago and haven't heard anything from him whether he received it or liked it.
And I haven't received one yet either.
I'm not holding my breath anymore.

gr82bart
01-02-2006, 03:06 PM
Let's try another tact. The following APUGers need to send their prints ASAP, or post they did so already:

Adrian Goh
aj-images
AlesW
Argus
Bobman
David
Dwane
Ekjt
Eric Rose
Gandolfi
Marc Leest
McPhotoX
MikeS
Mrcallow
Noah Huber
Paul Sorensen
Pepperez
Pmoshay
Rlibersky
t_nunn
TheMissingLink

Come on people, let's get into the darkroom and print, print, print!

If you don't remember who you need to send your print to, please PM me. If, for whatever reason, you can't make and send a print, please PM me (or your recipient).

Thanks, Art.

argus
01-02-2006, 03:41 PM
Bob Fowler received mine.
I did not get a print yet.

G

bon-jip
01-02-2006, 07:05 PM
I am actually moving from Denmark to back to Australia in the middle of January. So whoever is to sent a print to me I can PM you a new address if the print has not already been posted.

Jason.

Dwane
01-02-2006, 07:56 PM
I sent my print to EKJT and received a PM from him saying that the print had arrived Oct. 12.

Marc Leest
01-02-2006, 08:24 PM
i send my print to Matt Miller some weeks ago. Maybe Matt can confirm.
Also I received my print.

matt miller
01-03-2006, 12:24 AM
Marc,

I have not received your print yet, but hope it will show any day. I suppose the mail has been extra slow in recent weeks. I'll let you know when it arrives.

Matt

David A. Goldfarb
01-03-2006, 01:15 AM
I received David's (from Melbourne). I think I may have posted this originally in the wrong thread.

jd callow
01-03-2006, 08:47 PM
Mine finally went out.
I was late so I stuffed the tube with extras. One group of images I thought was very appropriate. They are 'blind diptychs.' This is where two images, drawn from two groups of 20+ negs are exposed side by side on one sheet. Half the diptychs is from Rochester NY the other half from Chicago. Because all of the Rochester images were exposed first and then the paper shuffled prior to the Chicago exposures the pairings are completely random. Both sets were taken whilst tagging along on my wife's JMC research.

The other set is more conventional. The hope being that there will be something in the tube worth waiting for.

Cheers and I promise to be more timely in the future.

matt miller
01-05-2006, 07:52 AM
i send my print to Matt Miller some weeks ago. Maybe Matt can confirm.
Also I received my print.

Marc,

Your print was waiting for me when I got home yesterday. Thank you. I like it very much.

gr82bart
01-08-2006, 03:48 PM
Bumping this thread. Status of folks who still need to send their print:

Adrian Goh
aj-images
AlesW*
Bobman*
Ekjt
Eric Rose
Gandolfi*
McPhotoX
MikeS*
Noah Huber
Paul Sorensen
Pepperez
Pmoshay*
t_nunn*
TheMissingLink*

* Indicates people who have not read my reminder PM yet.

Post a message here when you've done so. Thanks.

Regards, Art.

NikoSperi
01-08-2006, 04:10 PM
I sent mine ages ago and haven't heard anything from him whether he received it or liked it.
And I haven't received one yet either.
I'm not holding my breath anymore.

Ciao Nicole,

I haven't been bothering anyone with the fact that it hasn't arrived here, as I knew you sent it ages ago and I guess there's not much you can do about it. Nige sent me some prints from down under and they got here in record time. However, the Italian post sytem is known for its vagaries and it has been a long weekend and Xmass and all... so the system invariably gets clogged up. (People are still getting my Xmass cards in Europe!)

I will keep you posted for sure - I really hope it makes it!

Nicole
01-08-2006, 04:23 PM
Hi Niko, oh dear, I really hope you get the print soon! It's the same one I sent for the normal print exchange.

I also sent a whole series of photographs to the UK around the same time and they haven't arrived yet either! So fingers crossed they still find their way. I've changed carriers since.

Keep me posted.
Kindest regards, Nicole

Nige
01-08-2006, 06:02 PM
I also sent a whole series of photographs to the UK around the same time and they haven't arrived yet either!

you remembered to put some stamps on... didn't you? ;)

Nicole
01-08-2006, 06:07 PM
lol Nige. I used a company from here that packages and sends, not the conventional post. I hope they did.

NikoSperi
01-11-2006, 06:33 AM
lol Nige. I used a company from here that packages and sends, not the conventional post. I hope they did.
They did! I received a package today from Dubai. Impressive matting and even nicer print. Thank you Nicole! (where's the smilie for "ecstatic"?)

Now I really need to get into my darkroom and get my printing up to par...

Nicole
01-11-2006, 06:55 AM
Your welcome Niko :)

Juraj Kovacik
01-11-2006, 02:04 PM
José's picture just arrieved! It is great. It took more then one month to be delivered. I think Mexican and Slovak post build up a kind of record, or maybe they try to stop globalisation by slowing their post services. So or so, enough of poor jokes.

Thank you very much, José

Travis Nunn
01-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Bumping this thread. Status of folks who still need to send their print:

Adrian Goh
aj-images
AlesW*
Bobman*
Ekjt
Eric Rose
Gandolfi*
McPhotoX
MikeS*
Noah Huber
Paul Sorensen
Pepperez
Pmoshay*
t_nunn*
TheMissingLink*

* Indicates people who have not read my reminder PM yet.

Post a message here when you've done so. Thanks.

Regards, Art.

I sent mine to TheMissingLink on or about October 27. I had pm'd him to confirm whether he'd received or not. I haven't heard back from him.