Gandolfi*
McPhotoX
MikeS*
Noah Huber
Paul Sorensen
Pepperez
Pmoshay*
TheMissingLink*

The * indicates people who have not read my reminder PM yet. Post a message here when you've sent your print or recieved one from one of the folks above. Thanks.

Regards, Art.

photobum
01-19-2006, 07:54 AM
Art; It's been months. Now you know who talks the talk and who walks the walk. Shread that list of remaining names. Let's get on with a new one and dependable photographers.

argus
01-19-2006, 08:03 AM
Didn't see Gandolfi since last year. Is he on a vacation?

FYI: I don't know who was supposed to send to me, but I didn't receive anything yet.

G

NikoSperi
01-19-2006, 08:40 AM
I've seen Gandolfi and Huber on other sites not too long ago... FWIW, I've never managed to get Gandolfi to read any of my PM's either. I think it may be a matter of digital-impairment.

David A. Goldfarb
01-19-2006, 09:00 AM
Noah Huber's been around under the new name of "Pastiche."

photobum
01-19-2006, 06:54 PM
Art: Reguarding my post above. How about you send me the contact info for Argus. I'll send him a print.

Or maybe list who got stiffed.We could chip in on sending out some prints.

Then maybe we could get on with another exchange.

Peter Rockstroh
01-19-2006, 08:56 PM
I`ve participated in two print exchanges without getting prints in return from the designated list members, but I wouldn`t say I got stiffed. There are 2 of my prints hanging on walls a few thousand miles from my house, which I know are being enjoyed by fellow Apuggers. On top of that, I got a great print from Art (keep on apologizing like that Art, I really like that image).
Lets just get on with the next exchange.

Peter

Michel Hardy-Vallée
01-19-2006, 08:58 PM
I'm still a print-orphan: "Please sir, will you let me in, it's very cold outside and I see you have a nice picture with you, perhaps I could look at it with you..."

Paul Sorensen
01-19-2006, 11:33 PM
I am bad. Very bad. I will send out prints tomorrow, I have labels ready and everything. This applies to this exchange as well as the group exchange.

I now will hang my head in shame. :(

vet173
01-20-2006, 12:45 AM
Went out to the mailbox today. Nuttin yet.

argus
01-20-2006, 01:44 AM
Art: Reguarding my post above. How about you send me the contact info for Argus. I'll send him a print.

Or maybe list who got stiffed.We could chip in on sending out some prints.

Then maybe we could get on with another exchange.

Don't bother. It's not that I feel like a child crying out loud because little brother got a new toy and I didn't :)

I already participated in some exchanges (print, blind) and was very well served with nice prints.
I guess we'll have to live with it that some people, for whatever possible reason, can't fullfill their commitment.

G

David A. Goldfarb
01-20-2006, 08:24 AM
You can also start the next exchange before this one is finished, and those who are still working on #3 can sit out #4. I keep a list, so that if I'm running late, I still have the names and address of people I owe prints to, and can send them out when they're ready.

photobum
01-20-2006, 09:22 AM
To Argus, Vet, Peter, Mhv, etc. It would be no bother. This is my first APUG exchange. I have done other exchanges from other forum's as David well knows. It always seems to work out that about a third of the people fail in their "commitment". It's one thing when you have to knock out 20 prints for a group exchange. But come on, it was only one print that was commited too. Then you see the posts, The check is in the mail, the check is in the mail.

I subscribe to this forum because it was a valuable resource a while back. I was able to trade some very high end, hard to find, equipment with another member. Something that I had searched for, for years. We made contact via PM's and took the chance that the other was honest. It worked out very well.

Apug has let me meet David, Art, Bob F.,Tom D. and others. I look forward to meeting them and others again.

I just think that finding one print and sending it out as promised is a reasonable expectation. OK that's it. I've vented, I'll let it rest.

colrehogan
01-20-2006, 09:49 AM
Didn't see Gandolfi since last year. Is he on a vacation?

FYI: I don't know who was supposed to send to me, but I didn't receive anything yet.

G

I don't know. I sent him a print in a print exchange and never got one back. He did pm me his address for the last group print exchange. It seems like after that, he has dropped off the face of the forum. I've replied to many people looking for his address, but haven't heard anything for a while either.

Paul Sorensen
01-20-2006, 03:38 PM
I have sent mine to Jose in Spain. I do apologize again for my tardiness.

gr82bart
01-29-2006, 09:16 AM
Bumping this thread. Status of folks who still need to send their print:

Adrian Goh (PMed me that he will send soon) --->aj-images
aj-images --->AlesW
AlesW (PMed me that he was ill for a while and will send soon) --->argus
Bobman (PMed me that he will send soon) --->bon-jip
Eric Rose (PMed me that he just moved and will send soon) --->Gandolfi
Gandolfi* ---> gr82bart
McPhotoX (PMed that he will send soon) --->mhv
MikeS* --->MrCallow
Noah Huber (Pastiche)--->Ole
Pepperez --->Peter Rockstroh
Pmoshay* --->Psvennson
TheMissingLink* --->vet173

The * indicates people who have not read my reminder PM yet. The name after the arrow indicates who has not yet recieved a print from the corresponding 'secret santa'. Unfortunately, this round has, so far, a 20% deadbeat rate. So let's get printing and send these prints out ASAP.

Post a message here when you've sent your print or recieved one from one of the folks above. Thanks.

I will start another thread with a new blind exchange round. I think I'll have it coincide with the APUG Conference so that some can 'hand deliver' their prints.

As of Tuesday, the folks who haven't sent their prints out or PMed me will go onto the 'deadbeat' list and will not be allowed to participate in any exchange, blind, group or otherwise, until this committment is fullfilled.

Art.

argus
02-01-2006, 02:46 PM
I received the image from AlesW today.
It was worth waiting! Beautiful picture.

It will be in rotation at our house as soon as I get it framed.

G

vet173
02-03-2006, 12:14 PM

This morning this just kinda hit me funny.

gr82bart
02-08-2006, 06:52 AM
Bumping this thread. Status of folks who still need to send their print:

Adrian Goh (PMed me that he will send soon) --->aj-images
aj-images --->AlesW
Bobman (PMed me that he will send soon) --->bon-jip
Eric Rose (PMed me that he just moved and will send soon) --->Gandolfi
Gandolfi* ---> gr82bart
McPhotoX (PMed that he will send soon) --->mhv
MikeS* --->MrCallow
Noah Huber (Pastiche)--->Ole
Pepperez --->Peter Rockstroh
Pmoshay* --->Psvennson

Regards, Art.

Peter Rockstroh
02-10-2006, 10:35 AM
Today I got a very nice print from PepPérez. Muchas gracias Pep. Valió la pena la espera.

Saludos,

Peter