PDA

View Full Version : Great Lakes Region APUG Group

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

mjs
02-12-2006, 12:11 PM
I've been to Shelbyville once or twice, in the dim, distant past. I'm in Elkhart, on the Indiana/Michigan border. I'm also a member of the Midwest LF Asylum; we get together at Turkey Run State Park on occasion, which is in your neck of the woods, more or less. You're welcome to join us, any time!

mjs

df cardwell
02-20-2006, 05:49 PM
:cool: Wednesday, Noon, La Pita, Dearborn.

Messrs Schwab, Callow, and Cardwell shall meet,
savor the delicacies of one of the finer eateries this side of Beirut,
and consider the pressing ANALOG issues of our age.

All are welcome.

Common John, PASS the hummus....

. :cool:

ggriffi
02-20-2006, 06:40 PM
Boy you "artist type" guys have the life don't ya? :D Guess I'll just have to be happy with knowing that we're gonna have smore's and beers in June.

Enjoy, wish I coud be there!

g

billschwab
02-20-2006, 07:12 PM
we're gonna have smore's and beers in June.I'm working on that one as we speak. I'll be sending out possible dates soon.

Bill

PeterDendrinos
02-21-2006, 04:59 AM
:cool: Wednesday, Noon, La Pita, Dearborn.

Messrs Schwab, Callow, and Cardwell shall meet,
savor the delicacies of one of the finer eateries this side of Beirut,
and consider the pressing ANALOG issues of our age.

All are welcome.

Common John, PASS the hummus....

. :cool:
have fun guys, wish i could make it. perhaps next time.

pete d

df cardwell
02-21-2006, 06:00 AM
Peter

I don't know man, I heard you guys up north put maple syrup on EVERYTHING !

PeterDendrinos
02-21-2006, 12:09 PM
Peter

I don't know man, I heard you guys up north put maple syrup on EVERYTHING !

what you cant make taste good with maple syrup, you CAN make taste good with beer. So we use lots of both around here. Sometimes at the same time!

AeisLugh
03-14-2006, 06:56 PM
Thanks Jim, I sent you a PM.

Pete

Put me on the list too. I'm in Kitchener-Waterloo and would love to be a part of a group in my general region.

PeterDendrinos
03-14-2006, 07:51 PM
Put me on the list too. I'm in Kitchener-Waterloo and would love to be a part of a group in my general region.
For anyone that would like to be on the list, please PM me with name and contact info. (name, number, address, that kind of thing)

If you have asked me to put you on the list in the last several months, and there have been a few, please re-send the info. I had a bit of a issue, and lost some work recently.
Sorry,

Pete

deisenlord
03-15-2006, 01:04 PM
Defintely interested.

Dave Eisenlord
Minneapolis, Minnesota

PeterDendrinos
03-15-2006, 02:21 PM
Defintely interested.

Dave Eisenlord
Minneapolis, Minnesota
I PM'ed you

Pete

Dan Henderson
04-21-2006, 05:39 AM
Fellow GL APUGGERS: I just read a post by Steve Sherman advertising a seminar in Photographer's Formulary. Someone commented it would be great to attend but Montana is a bit too far to travel.

Which got me to thinking...sponsoring seminars might be a good purpose of the regional groups.

So I left a post for Steve, asking how many participants he would need to make a seminar pay for him, and what the per participant cost would be.

The next question for all of you is, if the cost were reasonable, would you be interested in attending a seminar with Steve and/or other APUG luminaries here in the Great Lakes area?

PeterDendrinos
04-21-2006, 07:35 AM
Fellow GL APUGGERS: I just read a post by Steve Sherman advertising a seminar in Photographer's Formulary. Someone commented it would be great to attend but Montana is a bit too far to travel.

Which got me to thinking...sponsoring seminars might be a good purpose of the regional groups.

So I left a post for Steve, asking how many participants he would need to make a seminar pay for him, and what the per participant cost would be.

The next question for all of you is, if the cost were reasonable, would you be interested in attending a seminar with Steve and/or other APUG luminaries here in the Great Lakes area?
YES YES YES

sarnewfie
04-21-2006, 07:44 AM
hi everyone, not sure what this thread is about, but i am new here and south of green bay live by the lakeshore.
have newfoundland dogs, and breed them occasionally, that is what started my passion in photography
my aim handle is sixnewfs
nice to see you all, i am currently looking for other photo review places to hang on, the current one i belong to requires way to much time to review in order to post a pic.
;)
looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing!

AeisLugh
04-21-2006, 09:23 AM

I'd be interested, yes

jp80874
04-21-2006, 09:47 AM
I already answered in the other thread, but yes!!!!!!

John Powers near Cleveland

Kino
04-21-2006, 02:15 PM
if the cost were reasonable, would you be interested in attending a seminar with Steve and/or other APUG luminaries here in the Great Lakes area?

Firephoto,

Yes, depending on the subject matter, location of the event and cost, I would be interested in attending a seminar.

Frank Wylie
Dayton, Ohio

billschwab
04-21-2006, 02:31 PM
Interested.

PeterDendrinos
04-21-2006, 03:11 PM
hi everyone, not sure what this thread is about, but i am new here and south of green bay live by the lakeshore.
have newfoundland dogs, and breed them occasionally, that is what started my passion in photography
my aim handle is sixnewfs
nice to see you all, i am currently looking for other photo review places to hang on, the current one i belong to requires way to much time to review in order to post a pic.
;)
looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing!

Glad to have you with us. I hope you find APUG a friendly place to hang out.

P

ernie51
04-23-2006, 11:22 AM
Peter, Add my name to the list. Dennis