PDA

View Full Version : Great Lakes Region APUG Group

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Jerry Basierbe
04-27-2006, 08:11 AM
Peter, Please add me to your list. I just joined APUG a few days ago and am interested in being part of the group.

Jerry

djkloss
05-09-2006, 11:38 PM
Hi Pete,
I just joined this forum yesterday but I'd like to meet other photographers in my area, Northeast Ohio, specifically Akron, Ohio, near Cleveland and I'd be interested in events in the region. Thanks.

Robert.

I too would be interested in meeting with other Apugers in NE Ohio/NW Pa. i.e., Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Erie? Buffalo? Is anybody out there?

Dorothy

jamie young
07-01-2006, 12:06 AM
keep me in mind for the next meeting. Add me to the list
Jamie Young
Madison, WI

Andrew Moxom
05-24-2007, 02:27 PM
Any APUG'ers in the Great Lakes area interested in field trip to Quarry Park in St. Cloud Minnesota. Myself and a few others are going up on Sunday June 10to this old quartz mining area. I've posted invites out on the MN and WI regional sites, but only had a few takers. Thought I would ask here as well. Let me know if you are interested.

Andrew Moxom
06-17-2008, 12:10 PM
Okay, with Bill's gathering in June, and the Ohio gathering now scheduled for September. Is there still interest in the Northen MN gathering? I know Thomas piped up and mentioned to the Ohio group there would be some potential overlap. So I am curious who is still up for the Northern MN gathering?? I am still willing to organize this, and we will need to solidify this ASAP and book camp sites. Dates are Thursday September 11th through Monday 15th were our dates.

Here's who was initially signed up:-
Andrew Moxom preference to camp centrally located at Temperence River State Park, and move camp if need be
Mgb74 preference ??
Zenrhino preference ??
Eclarke preference preference to camp centrally at Temperance River State Park.
Thomas Bertilsson preference to camp centrally at Temperance River State Park.
Deisenlord preference to camp centrally located at Temperance River State Park.
George Minerich preference to camp centrally at Temperance River State Park
Bill Schwab preference No preference, will go with the flow.

I still need follow-up from zenrhino, and Mgb74

Tom H
06-26-2008, 04:48 PM
Hi Pete,
Getting back into creating photographs, 35mm thru 4x5. Please add me to your list.
email = thayes4360@comcast.net
Tom Hayes
4360 Indian Spring Dr.
Grandville, MI 49418

daleeman
02-17-2010, 12:09 PM
Greetings,
Live in Dayton Oh and please put me in the mix.
Looks like not much activity lately. Heopfully that will change

Lee Gephart

mat4226
12-06-2010, 08:55 PM
PM Sent, looking forward to be added to the list. ^__^

jpreston
01-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Marysville, OH checking in here. Please add me to the list as well.

Panoman617
06-28-2011, 01:16 PM
Hello Pete Add me to your list. I'm just north of Lansing Michigan. Thanks Panoman617

Copperrein
10-12-2011, 06:22 AM
Hello there! My husband and I are in Cleveland and we both shoot film :)

I would like to be added to the Ohio film people list please!

jpreston
10-13-2011, 02:31 AM
Hello there! My husband and I are in Cleveland and we both shoot film :)

I would like to be added to the Ohio film people list please!

Welcome!

htimsdj
10-13-2011, 01:34 PM
Copperrein -

Glad to have another film shooting couple in Cleveland. Please watch this forum as there will be fairly regular organized gatherings. We do all things photographic - meeting and share prints, talk about our next pursuits, and eat ice cream.

I'm located in Westlake, but we have folks from all over the greater Cleveland area.

thanks, Jeff

Copperrein
10-14-2011, 08:26 AM
Thanks guys! I have subscribed and will be watching (how's that for creepy?)

Marianne J
10-23-2011, 03:04 PM
Please add me to the list. I live in the Detroit area and shoot mainly 35mm but have a Pentax 645 and a Crown Graphic which I don't know how to use.

htimsdj
10-24-2011, 11:48 AM
Marianne J -

Welcome. There are quite a few that frequent this forum that are right in your backyard - all over the Detroit area. I would suggest that you "subscribe" to the Great Lakes Region forum so you will be notified of new posts.

Feel free to PM / email me if you have any questions. I can also try to get you in touch with some of the Detroit locals.

thanks, Jeff

Please add me to the list. I live in the Detroit area and shoot mainly 35mm but have a Pentax 645 and a Crown Graphic which I don't know how to use.

daleeman
10-24-2011, 12:46 PM
Welcome Detroit & Cleveland Newbies. I'm way down here in Dayton Oh and I ditto Jeff's idea of subscribing to the forum. I really enjoy our shoots and go gaga for the meet and eats too.

I believe I will be up in Detroit for the Rembrandt show in January 13-15 at the Art Museum. I think we are still hooking up with Jeff and Eva up there, doing some shooting and checking out the museum show. Tickets go on sale tomorrow for the Rembrandt show to those not a member of the Detroit Museum of Art. I'll know more tomorrow.

Lee

Panoman617
01-12-2012, 08:11 AM
I plan on being up their. I'm going to stay at my friends home.

donkee
01-12-2012, 08:54 AM
Hello! Might as well add me too. I am in the Flint, MI area. I'll send a pm with more detail.

chippewa309
06-14-2012, 12:05 PM
Hi All. Please add me to the Great Lakes list. I will be at Bill Schwab's Photostock next week, hopefully will meet up with some you there!
Cheers,
Doug Lynch