PDA

View Full Version : APUG Baseball Cap interest.

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

JustK
09-16-2005, 03:02 PM
I'd have to agree with this: "18% grey with APUG superimposed on the image of a strip of 35mm film", but I'd be happy to buy one as it is to support your efforts. Maybe tee-shirts and tank tops next???

Blessings, K

John Koehrer
09-16-2005, 03:18 PM
camclicker,
Tilley is a manufacturer of fine headgear. Their website is Tilley.com
Hang onto your wallet though. I've got one & think it's mighty fine. I better, for that kind of bread.

abeku
09-16-2005, 04:50 PM
I'm only interested in wearing a Stetson...

PeterDendrinos
09-17-2005, 07:42 AM
I appreciate your responses. Perhaps future products can incorporate these suggestions. As the Die has been cast as it were for this hat, so any new changes would be on another hat.

Pete

Bruce Osgood
09-17-2005, 07:58 AM
I appreciate your responses. Perhaps future products can incorporate these suggestions. As the Die has been cast as it were for this hat, so any new changes would be on another hat.

Pete
Well, I resend my positive vote and perhaps future products can incorporate peoples desires. Who cast the die that said this was the agreed upon cap?

PeterDendrinos
09-17-2005, 08:12 AM
Well, I resend my positive vote and perhaps future products can incorporate peoples desires. Who cast the die that said this was the agreed upon cap?

Itís not my desire to start an argument here. I created the design of the hat, based on the graphics used on the web site. My goal was to get the APUG logo out and about. To get people asking what it meant.

I also thought it might be a good way to put some money in seans pocket. Iíll point out that I wont make a dime on this venture, and in fact will likely loose money. For me thatís not the point.

I shoot with a hat on all the time. People walk up to me often enough. I would not mind if the hat started a conversation, that wound up educating someone about the web site.

Pete

seadrive
09-17-2005, 08:45 AM
Itís not my desire to start an argument here. I created the design of the hat, based on the graphics used on the web site. My goal was to get the APUG logo out and about. To get people asking what it meant.
That's fair enough, Pete. Your original post didn't solicit opinions on what the hat should look like, only whether or not each of us would buy one if offered for sale.

I'll take one. Let me know how much, and where to send the check.

Thank you for doing this. :)

photomc
09-17-2005, 09:56 AM
Have to agree, Pete....A good thing you are doing. When the request for what the hat should look like everyone can pitch in and make suggestions on what they want.

The original post looked to me as a way to see if enough interest was there to proceed with the hat shown...period. Not only are your intentions good, but you keep someone else from having to deal with the issues (read problems) of doing this.

Put me down for one as well.....and THANKS again!!

Jorge
09-17-2005, 09:59 AM

I also thought it might be a good way to put some money in seans pocket. Iíll point out that I wont make a dime on this venture, and in fact will likely loose money. For me thatís not the point.

I shoot with a hat on all the time. People walk up to me often enough. I would not mind if the hat started a conversation, that wound up educating someone about the web site.

Pete
Well I use a bush hat so I dont develop a redneck... :) but I agree with the two previous responses, put me down for one too.

Bruce Osgood
09-17-2005, 10:44 AM
I'm not going to get into an argument over this either, but what started out as a poll of who would be interested in a baseball cap with a mock up became an order form for that mock up.

As Photomc said: "A good thing you are doing. When the request for what the hat should look like everyone can pitch in and make suggestions on what they want."

If that be the case then I am still interested in a cap, with design pending.

If that's not the case, so be it. I'm ready to move on to T-Shirts.

Travis Nunn
09-17-2005, 02:21 PM
Your original post didn't solicit opinions on what the hat should look like, only whether or not each of us would buy one if offered for sale.

I don't see a problem with giving opinions. The third choice in the poll is "Could go either way, see my comments below." That was my choice and I added my comments.

I agree with Bruce. I am interested in a cap, design pending.

Ed Sukach
09-17-2005, 02:39 PM
What's a Tilley T2/T3?

I'm wearing a T2 (I think ..?) in my avatar.

PeterDendrinos
09-20-2005, 08:17 AM
Just a quick post to keep this fresh. If you havenít voted please do, it will help me get an idea of the size of the order I need to place, and of course, the more that get ordered, the cheaper they are.

Thanks

Pete

lee
09-20-2005, 08:36 AM
no one has answered my question...HOW MUCH ARE THEY GONNA COST? I will not committ to something that I want to buy with out at least a range of costs.

lee\c

esanford
09-20-2005, 11:46 AM
I can't have enough caps... I will probably order at least 3!!!

RichSBV
09-20-2005, 12:06 PM
Sorry, the allure for this particular hat is gone...

Count me out!

laz
09-20-2005, 01:46 PM
no one has answered my question...HOW MUCH ARE THEY GONNA COST? I will not committ to something that I want to buy with out at least a range of costs.

lee\c

I don't believe a yes vote=a commitment to buy. (if it were I'd own a few loser Presidential candidates!)
:D

PeterDendrinos
09-20-2005, 02:49 PM

lee\c
Probably less then $15.00 US. That does not include postal cost to mail it to you. That should be nominal.

Pete

PeterDendrinos
09-20-2005, 02:51 PM
I don't believe a yes vote=a commitment to buy. (if it were I'd own a few loser Presidential candidates!)
:D

Thatís correct, and as far as the looser presidents go you can have them!

Pete

vet173
11-11-2005, 12:11 PM
Put me down for one