PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Tonight for New Zealand and Australia

Pages : [1] 2

roteague
10-05-2005, 11:47 AM
Just a note to wish everyone a great month. I'll be leaving tonight for New Zealand and Australia, returning the first of November. I may not be able to check APUG except for PMs. I've got the Toyo and the Nikon F5 loaded, lots of film and hopefully the weather will be great so I will get lots of exposed Velvia from this trip.

Sean and John, if you will PM me your contact number, I will call you from when I get to the North Island.

Bye, and happy Apuging.....

Nicole
10-05-2005, 11:52 AM
Robert, let us know if you happen to get lost and find yourself in WA. :) Have a great trip. Kind regards, Nicole

mark
10-05-2005, 11:53 AM
I hate you

David A. Goldfarb
10-05-2005, 11:58 AM
Good light to you, Robert, and have a great trip!

Paul Sorensen
10-05-2005, 12:00 PM
I hate you
A little harsh, perhaps, :) but I too am fighting off the green eyed monster right now.

Have fun!

Paul.

Paul Sorensen
10-05-2005, 12:01 PM
That's it, the more I think about it, the more I agree with mark.

I HATE YOU TOO!!!

:D

blansky
10-05-2005, 12:03 PM
[QUOTE=roteague]Just a note to wish everyone a great month. I'll be leaving tonight for New Zealand and Australia,
[QUOTE]

Whew, finally.

Since I'm not one of roteague's favorite people, I didn't want to show up in Hawaii uninvited, while he was there.

Thankfully he finally is leaving so I can go have a vacation.

I promise to clear out before you get back.

Have a good one.

Michael

colrehogan
10-05-2005, 12:09 PM
Have fun, Robert! :D

We need a green smiley here!

roteague
10-05-2005, 01:52 PM
Whew, finally.

Since I'm not one of roteague's favorite people, I didn't want to show up in Hawaii uninvited, while he was there.

Thankfully he finally is leaving so I can go have a vacation.

I promise to clear out before you get back.

Have a good one.

Michael

Michael, you are always welcome in Hawaii. If you ever come while I am here, I will buy you a beer and show you some of my favorite photo spots.

blansky
10-05-2005, 02:52 PM
Thanks Robert.

Michael

joeyk49
10-05-2005, 02:59 PM
I'll be leaving tonight for New Zealand and Australia, returning the first of November.... I've got the Toyo and the Nikon F5 loaded, lots of film and hopefully the weather will be great so I will get lots of exposed Velvia from this trip......

SIGH!

I really shouldn't be jealous...after all, I get to spent the time at work here in Jersey.......nah, I'm not jealous...really, I'm not!.....no, REALLY!...

:mad: I think I hate you too!

Be sure to have a great time. If you don't, we'll all have waisted some perfectly good jealousy... ;)

And be sure to post the photos when you get back!

Joe

joeyk49
10-05-2005, 03:02 PM
spent ??? waisted ???

Duh!

stark raving
10-06-2005, 11:24 AM
SIGH!

I really shouldn't be jealous...after all, I get to spent the time at work here in Jersey.......
Joe

....and now you've gone and reminded me of what I've been trying to forget all morning: that I, too, am in New Jersey, and also at work!!

I HATE EVERYBODY!!!!!! :D

jd callow
10-06-2005, 11:59 AM
Have a great trip!

Jim Chinn
10-06-2005, 01:52 PM
I was fortunate enough to spend most of a summer in New Zealand and Australia in 1989. I took all my 35mm stuff and kicked myself for not taking along my 4x5. New zealand is truly one of the most beautifull places on earth.

Plus, you only have half the flying time that I did from Omaha.

Have fun and bring back some great work.

Glenn Mathison
10-09-2005, 06:20 AM
No question NZ is beautiful !!! Been there once for a 3 week holiday, would love to go back.

Robert, buzz me if you get to Sydney... Look for a PM.

Have a great trip.

Glenn

roteague
10-26-2005, 11:32 PM
FYI: I'm still travelling, currently in Kaitaia, New Zealand - almost at the top end of the North Island, where I am going in the morning. Fantastic country, as was the South Island. I'll post more in detail when I return home next week.

Dave Wooten
10-27-2005, 01:47 AM
good to hear from you Robert, Dave in Vegas

Sean
10-27-2005, 02:26 AM
Hopefully Robert will meet up with John McCallum and I on Sunday :)

roteague
10-27-2005, 10:20 PM
Hopefully Robert will meet up with John McCallum and I on Sunday :)

Yes, see you guys on Sunday.

Robert