PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPlus Expo at Jacob Javits Center

gr82bart
10-16-2005, 12:13 PM
OK, so who's going to this event? I am planning to go on Friday and Saturday. I know Bob Fowler is also going on Saturday. I Read a few others are going too. Anyone want to meet up for lunch on Saturday? Maybe even do some street shooting afterwards?

Regards, Art.

bobfowler
10-16-2005, 01:05 PM
PM sent!

David A. Goldfarb
10-16-2005, 02:15 PM
I'll be out of town, so I'm going to miss it. Enjoy!

seadrive
10-16-2005, 02:26 PM
I'll be out of town, so I'm going to miss it. Enjoy!
Enjoy what? It's all digital stuff; even the session on fine art large format photography is about, you guessed it, digital! :mad:

bleh...

gr82bart
10-16-2005, 05:54 PM
Oh brother, not another one. Guess what? We know already! Just because it's mostly digital doesn't mean we shouldn't go...

Art.

PhotoManiac3000
10-20-2005, 01:10 PM
Oh brother, not another one. Guess what? We know already! Just because it's mostly digital doesn't mean we shouldn't go...

Art.

You would think they would hold a seminar on something realted analog photography. I guess the thousands of dollars we spend each year on photographic equipment and supplies aren't enough of a contribution to the market to support a seminar for us.

How many true photographers are out there who shoot only digital vs. analog? I would say more professional photographers use analog, not digital. But what do I know? I'm just some poor schmuck from Flatbush.

I can probably go Sunday, have to check with my wife to see what we're doing. Friday and Saturday are Shabbos, so of course I cannot attend.

bobfowler
10-20-2005, 01:27 PM
I can probably go Sunday, have to check with my wife to see what we're doing. Friday and Saturday are Shabbos, so of course I cannot attend.

The show is Thursday, Friday, and Saturday only...