PDA

View Full Version : **Updated List for the First camera**

ggriffi
01-13-2006, 06:26 PM
To all:

Here is the updated list for the first camera that had been lost in the mail. I am just going to show the names of those who still have yet to recieve this camera. There are three new additions that are in bold type. In turned out that we will have a couple a frames that will go unshot, but I think that it should go like that in the interest of saving some time.

kwmullet has it now.

tomtom
eric
Menacing Tourist
bobfowler
gr82bart
jnanian
Bruce (Camclicker)
David A. Goldfarb
sensanjay
Dave Swinnard
John Bartley
Snapper
Marc Leest
modafoto
Rombo
Graeme Hird
Magpie
Nige
Nicole Boenig-McGrade

Hopefully it doesn't get lost again :mad:

Bruce Osgood
01-13-2006, 06:52 PM
I'm confused now. I already received a camera, make my shot and sent it on to D. Goldfarb who acknowledged receiving it and sent it on.

Am I going to get a "second" camera and send it on to David again? If so, that's fine by me.

I was under the impression a "third" camera was about to be sent out as a new effort.

David A. Goldfarb
01-13-2006, 07:22 PM
Bruce, this was the original "first" camera, which got lost and was found again. The camera we had was the replacement for that camera, which is different from the "second camera," just to make things confusing.

ggriffi
01-13-2006, 07:35 PM
Bruce, this was the original "first" camera, which got lost and was found again. The camera we had was the replacement for that camera, which is different from the "second camera," just to make things confusing.

David is correct. This camera lost then found. We held it for awhile, to make sure that things were going ok with the "second" "first camera" and when it was the "first" "first camera" was sent back out on the road. And most everyone wanted in so justed added a few and sent it back out on the road. Got it? I hope so cause I'm not sure I do anymore. :confused: :confused:

g

ggriffi
01-13-2006, 07:43 PM
I just put a link to this thread from the original, because I found out that the link didn't work on some of them.

g

Bruce Osgood
01-13-2006, 07:49 PM
Got It! Every camera I get I will send to David.