PDA

View Full Version : Looking for cheap(er) airfare to the APUG conference

Mark Fisher
01-16-2006, 07:25 PM
If anyone is looking for cheaper airfare to the APUG conference, check out the fares from Milwaukee on Air Canada. They were the least expensive by a fair margin. Also, is anyone else from the Chicago/Milwaukee area going. It might be nice to meet up at some point. I'll be coming in Thursday night leaving Sunday night.

Mark

Nicole
01-16-2006, 07:37 PM
Me too. :D But not cheap enough for me, so won't be able to make it.

eclarke
01-17-2006, 09:17 AM
I am going from Milwaukee, but driving..Evan Clarke

Bob Carnie
01-17-2006, 09:23 AM
you folks from Milwaukee

I have been looking for an Old Milwaukee baseball cap for years.
Please do me the favour and bring me 3-5 different caps and I will pay you the moment you arrive.

I played fastball here in Canada for 20 years and at competitions we would drink old milwaukee between games because it was the lowest % real pop we could find.
I was addicted to this beer for years , in fact I still drink it.

I would love to have a couple of these hats.

Daniel Grenier
01-17-2006, 09:54 AM
.....we would drink old milwaukee .....in fact I still drink it.

And you call yourself CANADIAN - drinking that "beer". Shame on you, Bob! ;)

Bob Carnie
01-17-2006, 10:54 AM
Daniel

My good friends have gradually changed me from this beer to Gridstone and Wellington.

Though I have to say , when printing nothing takes the edge off the afternoon as a 6pack of Old Milwaukee *in cans* Led Zepplen , Green Day and Neil Young.

fwp
01-17-2006, 11:38 AM

When are you going to be in town??

Frank

jd callow
01-17-2006, 11:53 AM
If you can get to windsor the train is highly recommended. It is fast, inexpensive and clean. Cab fare to your hotel or the conference would be about 20.00 CND, although there may be free shuttles to your hotel.

BWGirl
01-17-2006, 12:00 PM

Likewise for me! I have family in Kalamazoo & in Jackson (no... not THERE ;) ) so I'll make a couple stops before going on to Toronto. I still have to check with my gracious hostess to see when I'll be arriving. :)

Really looking forward to this!! We should make name tags or t-shirts with our screen names on them so people will be able to easily see who we are. Any ideas???

roteague
01-17-2006, 12:20 PM
I haven't purchased the tickets yet, but it looks like I may come througt Chicago, unless I can get a non-stop from LA/SF. There is also a Canadian flight that comes through here from Sydney, then through Vancouver and finally Toronto. I'll leave it all up to may travel agent; she is almost super human at getting me the tickets I need. If anyone ever wants to come to Hawaii, let me know, I'll have her set you up.

BWGirl
01-17-2006, 11:19 PM
you folks from Milwaukee

I have been looking for an Old Milwaukee baseball cap for years.
Please do me the favour and bring me 3-5 different caps and I will pay you the moment you arrive.

I played fastball here in Canada for 20 years and at competitions we would drink old milwaukee between games because it was the lowest % real pop we could find.
I was addicted to this beer for years , in fact I still drink it.

I would love to have a couple of these hats.

Here you go! :D
http://www.quikey-c.com/pab4/SKUGrpListPAB4OML.ASP